newbie model ask you pay makeup artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
ever encounter newbie models ask you to pay for make up artist cost?

:bsmilie:
Sion said:
Tell them to wear nothing. :bsmilie:
:bsmilie:

Thats because there's too many photographers here already for them to tap on.

smurfman said:
ever encounter newbie models ask you to pay for make up artist cost?

Sion said:
Tell them to wear nothing. :bsmilie:
Please let me know if you have such lobangs. :embrass:

Drudkh said:
Please let me know if you have such lobangs. :embrass:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: what if model is guy har?:bsmilie:

vince123123 said:
Thats because there's too many photographers here already for them to tap on.

very strange don't everyone think so? If newbies think they deserve that, then wat abt photographers?

we need to pay rent, pay equipment etc.........why can't the too many photographers here already for them to tap on think this?:dunno:

idor said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: what if model is guy har?:bsmilie:
Doesn't matter, at least something different from the normal TFP/TFCD. Who would do pose nude for FREE man? okay maybe Steven Lim? :faint: :ipuke:

smurfman said:
very strange don't everyone think so? If newbies think they deserve that, then wat abt photographers?

we need to pay rent, pay equipment etc.........why can't the too many photographers here already for them to tap on think this?:dunno:
Not very strange, did u hear the story of 1 guy actually bought the lingerie for a model, expecting to do lingerie shoot, then the model disappeared, and not answering the phone after that...

Astin said:
Not very strange, did u hear the story of 1 guy actually bought the lingerie for a model, expecting to do lingerie shoot, then the model disappeared, and not answering the phone after that...
Well, he can wear the lingerie ;)

That guy wun hesitate to do a XXX shoot as long as it generates publicity for him.

Believe me, he WILL DO IT.

jsbn said:
That guy wun hesitate to do a XXX shoot as long as it generates publicity for him.

Believe me, he WILL DO IT.
:bsmilie: YES! I know!!! :faint:

personal experience? :p :p

in TFP/CD context, if pay for MUA, then it is not a TFP/CD anymore (be it the model is newbie or not).

semi-TFP lor :p

scud said:
in TFP/CD context, if pay for MUA, then it is not a TFP/CD anymore (be it the model is newbie or not).

Astin said:

got such thing?!!

thats bad, very bad..............

My own experience is, newbie model was very interested for photo shoot, then on the day of the shoot did not show up, no reason and notice, and later disappeared like thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.