eh, got newbie question here..

Which filter is better for F828?

Canon 250D
Sony's Macro Filter
Raynox 250

u newbie meh? :bsmilie:

initialE24 said:
u newbie meh? :bsmilie:

ya lah, i dun even know how to hold my camera steady wor... later going to get a monopod, wanna join? hehe...

btw, u know where is that Alexandra hospital butterfly trail anot?

wah. i want the olympus mcon35. but that one 62mm. you know where to find? or nikon 6T. went to some shops but out of stock...

the alexandra butterfly thing is at alexandra hospital...

pai said:
wah. i want the olympus mcon35. but that one 62mm. you know where to find? or nikon 6T. went to some shops but out of stock...

the alexandra butterfly thing is at alexandra hospital...

62mm can convert down mah... better then buy a 49mm one den u see vignetting...

anyway, i've been there, go 1 round, den exit out the carpark... cos dunno exact location...

I've got the DCR250 and Sony Ring lite for my F828. Sometimes stack on the HOYA Macro filter.

If you're in the Siglap area, buzz me.
Let you try the Dcr250 and Ring lite for a cuppa of Kopi C.;)

Morphis said:
I've got the DCR250 and Sony Ring lite for my F828. Sometimes stack on the HOYA Macro filter.

If you're in the Siglap area, buzz me.
Let you try the Dcr250 and Ring lite for a cuppa of Kopi C.;)

DCR250 is which 1?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
62mm can convert down mah... better then buy a 49mm one den u see vignetting...

anyway, i've been there, go 1 round, den exit out the carpark... cos dunno exact location...
the 6T is the commonly recommended quality close up lens lah. the oly is rarer and more expensive, but supposedly not bad. i checked a few shops lately, but haven't seen any leh. :cry:

er... park your car, walk out and ask the hospital staff? it's inside the hospital grounds lah, nearer the alexandra road side. i take bus there one, so a bit hard to explain. walk in from the bus-stop it's there already.

why suddenly so interested in bugs ah?

pai said:
the 6T is the commonly recommended quality close up lens lah. the oly is rarer and more expensive, but supposedly not bad. i checked a few shops lately, but haven't seen any leh. :cry:

er... park your car, walk out and ask the hospital staff? it's inside the hospital grounds lah, nearer the alexandra road side. i take bus there one, so a bit hard to explain. walk in from the bus-stop it's there already.

why suddenly so interested in bugs ah?

i try to be jack of all trades, master of none mah... here learn abit, there learn abit lor...

park your car, walk to the bus stop and go in the entrance next to the bus stop
the ligt is quite dim there so go on a good day with nice light

woah..DCA also shooting butts now liao ah? bo jio...

newbie got another question... where to buy 58mm to 49mm adapter? cos wanna fit the ring flash, 58mm to a 49mm macro thread... the macro ring only have up to 58 to 52...

I think I noe your problem. Stack the Macro flash infront of the Ring flash.
Does the ring flash have any front threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.