Newbie Landscape Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDSNP

Dec 17, 2003
Australia
www.flickr.com
Some novice landscape shots taken from my recent trip.. Pls comment and be generous with advice on how to improve..
Thanks!! :)

1. Patuxai, South East Asia's very own Arc de Triomphe

2. Pha That Luang, the Sacred Reliquary

3. Halong Bay, World's Eight Wonder

4. Wat Phra Kaew, Temple of the Emerald Buddha

choo

Feb 5, 2005
Sembawang
#1 got a shadow on the bottom right corner...is it ur? It will be better if can crop it away...;p
#2 the sharp tip of the building at the center seems like is offseting from one level to another...is it purposely do so? Or it's 'born' like tat? it give me a weird feeling ;p
#3 is the best...good composition and good feeling...i like this most...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
#4 is a good shot also...nice color :thumbsup:

GDSNP

Dec 17, 2003
Australia
www.flickr.com
choo said:
#1 got a shadow on the bottom right corner...is it ur? It will be better if can crop it away...
#2 the sharp tip of the building at the center seems like is offseting from one level to another...is it purposely do so? Or it's 'born' like tat? it give me a weird feeling
#3 is the best...good composition and good feeling...i like this most...
#4 is a good shot also...nice color
Hi Choo, thanks for your comments. :)

1. Do u mean like this instead?

2. Pardon me, but I dun really get what u are trying to say. What do u mean by "the sharp tip of the building at the center seems like is offseting from one level to another"? :dunno:

3. Glad that u like it.

4. Its very pleasing to know that u find the colours nice.

choo

Feb 5, 2005
Sembawang
GDSNP said:
Hi Choo, thanks for your comments. :)

1. Do u mean like this instead?

2. Pardon me, but I dun really get what u are trying to say. What do u mean by "the sharp tip of the building at the center seems like is offseting from one level to another"? :dunno:

3. Glad that u like it.

4. Its very pleasing to know that u find the colours nice.
Yupe, tat's wat i mean...now the pic give a better feel. For #2...i also dunno how to describe it exactly...maybe others can help...:sweatsm:

GDSNP

Dec 17, 2003
Australia
www.flickr.com
choo said:
Yupe, tat's wat i mean...now the pic give a better feel. For #2...i also dunno how to describe it exactly...maybe others can help...:sweatsm:
Anyone can help?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.