Newbie Just Saying HI..............

TriggerSnappy

Jun 26, 2010
Hello lovely peopllleeeeeeeee

Hope everyones very well whichever part of the world youre in.

My names Bilal, I live in London.

Basically been taking photos with a simple Canon Ixus 70 point and shoot for many years now. I have had peopel tell me I should take up photography on many occassions, sooooooo I finally took the plunge and bought a Nikon D90 DSLR with 18-105mm kit lense :D I have only had it two weeks now and am having tons of fun learning how to get the best results (which can be frustrating at times - I am forcing myself to compose the photos in manual mode most of the time).......

I have not created any masterpieces yet :( But hope to do so in the near future, as well as get to know alot of you and enjoy your work!

Thank you

Regards
B

Welcome:)

Hi Bilal!

Greetings from across the great oceans! Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Lots of lovely places to shoot in London ... do share with us your pictures :)

Cheers!

WOOHOO, thanks for the warm welcome guys! :thumbsup: Will be in Scotland next weekend, so hope to put the D90 to the test........lots of landscape and scenery (hints and tips welcome) ;)

WOOHOO, thanks for the warm welcome guys! :thumbsup: Will be in Scotland next weekend, so hope to put the D90 to the test........lots of landscape and scenery (hints and tips welcome) ;)

Welcome.

Read more, learn more, shoot more and share more!

Tons of reading material on the internet. Just use google and you can find tips and techniques everywhere.

welcome to the club..

you went to the dark side haha :bsmilie:

Welcum 2 CS

where shooters gather and TCSS :D

Hi...Welcome..:thumbsup::)

Welcome.

Read more, learn more, shoot more and share more!

Tons of reading material on the internet. Just use google and you can find tips and techniques everywhere.

I thought so :D

Thanks guys.........:thumbsup:

Hi from the United States. CS is very well spread out. :)

hi bro,,welcome to CS....:thumbsup:;)

Welcome to CS!

Enjoy your learning curve and hope see more from you soon :)