Newbie In Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

delrosa81

Sep 29, 2008
Photo-0013.jpg

Hi Dear Friends, I would like to share a photo which I took recently. Im open to all negative comments as I am still very green in the world of photography which I have had a long passion for a long time but did not start till recently. BTW Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Wow I noticed quite a few views but no comments, is my picture really that bad that everyone has no comments? I don mind negative comments, that is how I learn. Thanks :)

hi.

im nt to sure what you are trying to convey in the picture. care to share?

btw keep shooting. you get better as time goes on.

Cheers
GoheadGostern

creatively taken. :)

maybe u can get a little bit more stuff into the frame? just my 2cents.

ps: guess the CSers miss out on your post :bsmilie:

maybe you might want to include a write up on what you want critique on.. or rather.. the intention and what you want to convey with the picture..

as of what it is.. it looks pretty much a random snapshot converted into black and white..

Hi all, thanks for your replies, it was just a random black and white shot. Not meant to convey anything, I will have to improve on this. Thanks!

Wow I noticed quite a few views but no comments, is my picture really that bad that everyone has no comments? I don mind negative comments, that is how I learn. Thanks :)

haah..err.. I have 500+ views in my picture a day thread with zero comments..

Ok back to your topic.. I think it's a good shot. and a wise decision to go black and white cause I could see that it'd be unbalanced in colour.

Do take more photos and welcome to photography!

Status
Not open for further replies.