Newbie In Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

delrosa81

Sep 29, 2008

Hi Dear Friends, I would like to share a photo which I took recently. Im open to all negative comments as I am still very green in the world of photography which I have had a long passion for a long time but did not start till recently. BTW Happy Chinese New Year! :)

delrosa81

Sep 29, 2008
Wow I noticed quite a few views but no comments, is my picture really that bad that everyone has no comments? I don mind negative comments, that is how I learn. Thanks :)

Nov 7, 2008
North
hi.

im nt to sure what you are trying to convey in the picture. care to share?

btw keep shooting. you get better as time goes on.

Cheers
GoheadGostern

shunzi

Nov 14, 2008
creatively taken. :)

maybe u can get a little bit more stuff into the frame? just my 2cents.

ps: guess the CSers miss out on your post :bsmilie:

maybe you might want to include a write up on what you want critique on.. or rather.. the intention and what you want to convey with the picture..

as of what it is.. it looks pretty much a random snapshot converted into black and white..

delrosa81

Sep 29, 2008
Hi all, thanks for your replies, it was just a random black and white shot. Not meant to convey anything, I will have to improve on this. Thanks!

Draken413o

Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
Wow I noticed quite a few views but no comments, is my picture really that bad that everyone has no comments? I don mind negative comments, that is how I learn. Thanks :)
haah..err.. I have 500+ views in my picture a day thread with zero comments..

Ok back to your topic.. I think it's a good shot. and a wise decision to go black and white cause I could see that it'd be unbalanced in colour.

Do take more photos and welcome to photography!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom