Newbie hoping to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again guys!

Recently I went out shooting in some deserted locations as well as the streets. I noticed that the 1DsIII has a tendency to attact unwanted attention. Couldn't get any peace or much shots while shooting as people were almost immediately alerted of my presence.

I found this rather annoying. Thus, I sold the camera yesterday for about $300 less than what I had bought it for. Went back to the store that sold me the 1DsIII and got myself a 5DII instead. I also purchased a 35mm f1.4L and an 85mm f1.2L with the remaining cash. Currently loving and indulging in the awesome bokeh of the latter lens.

I'm going out to shoot again today(took an MC and skipped work). Hoping to get more shots :)

Hello again guys!

Recently I went out shooting in some deserted locations as well as the streets. I noticed that the 1DsIII has a tendency to attact unwanted attention. Couldn't get any peace or much shots while shooting as people were almost immediately alerted of my presence.

I found this rather annoying. Thus, I sold the camera yesterday for about $300 less than what I had bought it for. Went back to the store that sold me the 1DsIII and got myself a 5DII instead. I also purchased a 35mm f1.4L and an 85mm f1.2L with the remaining cash. Currently loving and indulging in the awesome bokeh of the latter lens.

I'm going out to shoot again today(took an MC and skipped work). Hoping to get more shots :)

Bravo! my admiration with appreciation.

Your super tell-tale strategy knocks
everyone flat on the nose with your
speed in decision making process.

Your values help set the standard
for a photography learner who may
requires and also enjoy the expression
of bokehism. ;):)

wah lau eh, u make it sound like money grow on trees like tht

Bravo! my admiration with appreciation.

Your super tell-tale strategy knocks
everyone flat on the nose with your
speed in decision making process.

Your values help set the standard
for a photography learner who may
requires and also enjoy the expression
of bokehism. ;):)

Foward, good spotting skill. Looks like Ken is really not such a newbie afterall. :sweatsm: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.