newbie hereee.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

x016shooter

Aug 1, 2009
Singapore, Bukit Batok
hi everyone,

im a newbie here...
just a quick question.. heard from others that drybox is very important..
but others say if we use our camera every week, we dun need a drybox.
how ah?

btw, nice meeting you all =)

it's a discussion that won't soon find a conclusion, i think.

Welcome! Eh, u use your camera every week doesn't mean u use all your lenses every week right? :bsmilie:

BBB! Sure got use one. ;p

hi welcome to the club, dry cabinet would be better.

Search for 'dry cabinet', browse through all the discussions. Has been discussed endlessly. The decision is yours, finally.

decide whether you think it is important for you after gathering enough info. rule of thumb is if you don't use your equipment that often, then dry box/cabi is essential. read more, learn more and you'd know what to do. ;)

good luck and welcome to cs!

Hi x016shooter,

welcome to CS. Just read up on the threads about this issue. And I'd always say GET ONE... a Dry cabinet is a saviour, esp in our climate.

Warm greetings to you..
Welcome to clubsnap!

Yes, bringing your camera out into the sun and clicking it actually keeps the mould away.
But I'm sure u'll have stagnant days, unless you're avid hobbist or a full time photographer.
The dry cabin is there to ensure your photography asset's safety during these "stagnant" days.

Welcome! Eh, u use your camera every week doesn't mean u use all your lenses every week right? :bsmilie:

BBB! Sure got use one. ;p

err..... i just have one kit lens only :sweat:

thanks everyone for your replies.. guess i have to read alot on the dry cabinet :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.