Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC5

Sep 8, 2004
SE PA
Hi all! I'm new to photography and just came across this great site. Browsed around for a little and it seems like a great site. I own a Canon A75 and I am still learning what all the controls do. I'm really interested in taking shots using the macro setting. Unfortunately I just broke my right arm so taking photos is a bit of a chore (have to use a tripod for all shots). Well, once I'm healed up I'm sure I will have questions for you all as I try and become a better photographer.

Welcome to Clubsnap ! :)

Sorry to hear your broken arm and hope it will recover soon. The key of improvement is to post and share your shots here for critique ...

DC5 said:
Hi all! I'm new to photography and just came across this great site. Browsed around for a little and it seems like a great site. I own a Canon A75 and I am still learning what all the controls do. I'm really interested in taking shots using the macro setting. Unfortunately I just broke my right arm so taking photos is a bit of a chore (have to use a tripod for all shots). Well, once I'm healed up I'm sure I will have questions for you all as I try and become a better photographer.
Hi hi!

Welcome to ClubSnap!! :gbounce: :gbounce:

do take care and get well soon then you can join us for all the various photo-outings! :D

megaweb said:
Welcome to Clubsnap ! :)

Sorry to hear your broken arm and hope it will recover soon. The key of improvement is to post and share your shots here for critique ...

Thanks for the welcome all!

I will definetly post some of my shots up for you guys to look at and critque.

Status
Not open for further replies.