Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachboyz27

Apr 5, 2004
am new to photography.
Currently is a proud owner of a CASIO QV-40R 4M pixel D.cam & a NIKON FE10 SLR camera
the problem is,i dun know hw to operate the SLR cam,so ,i am tiking that maybe there's someone out here that can teach/operate/got lobang me.Anyway,i'm staying near NTU.

Yeahz to another Manual shooter!!! :vhappy:

for ur FE10 intro ;)

edit: realised the link doesn't actually teach u to shoot. Anywayz, just read up on basic-handling of ur cam, do some hands-on fiddling then go shoot!

Staying near NTU? Maybe I can help a bit, cos I stay in that area too. If you want to meet up in the neighbourhood or something, drop me a PM yah? :D I don't claim to know the in's and out's of MF cameras, but I've shot a bit with a FM2 before.. :D

ok,wat's ur name?
mine's troy
u stay which blk? me at 622
wat's ur contact?or u can SMS me at 91727875 once u received tis msg
cheers

justarius said:
Staying near NTU? Maybe I can help a bit, cos I stay in that area too. If you want to meet up in the neighbourhood or something, drop me a PM yah? :D I don't claim to know the in's and out's of MF cameras, but I've shot a bit with a FM2 before.. :D

Hi Hi,
am another newbie, staying near NTU also.
owner of canon S50. not SLR, but at least got manual functions, which I still cant figure out how to use ... :dunno:
If there's a outing, or "teacher" willing to take a student, count me in.
know peanuts about photography.
:embrass:

Oh dear, what have I done? :confused: :D

Anyway, why don't all interested people meet this Saturday at Jurong Point (since everybody staying near NTU, shouldn't be a problem right?) at 12.30 for lunch and a chitchat/sharing session? Alternative places (if people want to actually shoot something) and times welcomed :D

I must warn you all though that this is a 'sharing' session, and not a 'teaching' session 'cos I've only picked up photography less than a year ago also (thus have nothing to teach...)

Leave your names below and I'll pm you my contact details...

1. justarius

Due to poor response, meeting this saturday is cancelled!

ps: though if you guys are keen, we can always reschedule ;) and tmaureen, if you already have rescheduled your original stuff, give me a ring on my hp (number given to you in a PM), and I will gladly go out for kopi with you. :D

hwchoy said:
Go and attend SEED or join this mad newbie bunch for their regular outings Newbie outing chit chat

this mad newbie bunch also has free photography lessons for newbies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.