Newbie here!

Melanmo

Oct 19, 2010
Hi, I am new to the great world of photography. Hope to learn a lot from you all. Very much interested in Macro and Portrait.

Welcome to CS...my advice is do your homework and join outings for newbies. There are seniors who will guide you!!

Welcome to CS . . . :)

Welcome:)

Welcome to CS :) lots of new stuff for u to read up on.better and easier for u to pick up the basics, especially with all the helpful seniors here. Enjoy ur stay here! :cool:

welcome newbie.i'm a newbie too so if both combine we become super newbie.:p:rolleyes:

Hi, I am new to the great world of photography. Hope to learn a lot from you all. Very much interested in Macro and Portrait.
welcome to Clubsnap! :)

there are a number of macro outings being organized now and then. Lots of friendly and very helpful people there.

portraits.... well, the 'photoshoots' section is full of opportunities (for a price, of course ;) ).

Welcome to the learning forum.. tons of goodies...

Hi and welcome to CS Melanmo
do check out the macro and portrait sections for some nice photos to learn from ;)

Here is a newbie welcoming a newbie =)

Have fun.