Newbie here~

kuwie

Jun 12, 2010
Halo all,

Nice to see you guys here and me just bought a long wanted D90.

New to this hobby, hope all the seniors here would give a helping hand to guide me thru :D

Meanwhile, i am hoping to burn and dissolve the manual for a good swallow.... big cameras are all about manual and experience, imho. :sweat:

Cheers! ;)

Halo all,

New to this hobby, hope all the seniors here would give a helping hand to guide me thru :D

Meanwhile, i am hoping to burn and dissolve the manual for a good swallow.... big cameras are all about manual and experience, imho. :sweat:

Cheers! ;)

Yeah, do go through the manual. Though kinda hypocritical coming from a guy who still has his manual unopened. :bsmilie:

Welcome to CS~ :)

Welcome to CS. Have fun with ur new cam :)

Welcome!!! I'm newbie too!! Nice to meet you!!!

Halo all,

Cheers! ;)

don't burn don't burn!!! :bigeyes:

READ IT !!!!

hehehe.... welcome to CS. Shoot more then post to share!

welcum to CS :D

Oh boy! You have more than 1 manual to burn and swallow!

There are many more books you have to burn ... and I don't encourage burning, it's bad for the ozone!

welcome to CS.. dont burn it.. put kaya and toast it..

try going for a photography trip, I learn much about my D90 by going to photography trip with my friends, that way, you can learn more by reading thru the manual(or burning & drinking it oO)

welcome to cs! have fun and share your photos.

im a newbie also..welcome to cs....:)

im a newbie also..welcome to cs...;)

Same lor...Welcome too:thumbsup::)

Same2. I'm a Newbies too..:nono:

Last edited: