Newbie here~

kuwie

Jun 12, 2010
Halo all,

Nice to see you guys here and me just bought a long wanted D90.

New to this hobby, hope all the seniors here would give a helping hand to guide me thru :D

Meanwhile, i am hoping to burn and dissolve the manual for a good swallow.... big cameras are all about manual and experience, imho. :sweat:

Cheers! ;)

wildcat

Sep 8, 2004
Bedok
Halo all,

New to this hobby, hope all the seniors here would give a helping hand to guide me thru :D

Meanwhile, i am hoping to burn and dissolve the manual for a good swallow.... big cameras are all about manual and experience, imho. :sweat:

Cheers! ;)
Yeah, do go through the manual. Though kinda hypocritical coming from a guy who still has his manual unopened. :bsmilie:

Xbone

Jun 11, 2010
Welcome!!! I'm newbie too!! Nice to meet you!!!

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Halo all,

Cheers! ;)
don't burn don't burn!!! :bigeyes:

READ IT !!!!

hehehe.... welcome to CS. Shoot more then post to share!

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
Oh boy! You have more than 1 manual to burn and swallow!

There are many more books you have to burn ... and I don't encourage burning, it's bad for the ozone!

strikeback4

Deregistered
Apr 14, 2010
try going for a photography trip, I learn much about my D90 by going to photography trip with my friends, that way, you can learn more by reading thru the manual(or burning & drinking it oO)

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
welcome to cs! have fun and share your photos.

Jacobs

Sep 7, 2005
Somewhere @ East Area
Top Bottom