newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzz, I haven't been welcomed yet when I join the forum last time... So I guess I will hijack this thread for
"Hi, I am new guy around, please take care and guide me around. Thanks :D"

So i'm sure u didnt go read that long list of links, go read and join some newbie outings hor. :bsmilie:

I just finished the list of bible. Any newbie outing that I can join???:angel:

Aiyo u ah nvr read sticky nvr see gathering subforums. Tsk tsk. Must read. If not later u post thread at newbie section "where to join outing" u sure tio scolding from some people one.

Faster go join newbie outing lah. All line up one row shoot same thing compare see see coz same thing easier to compare, then learn ma. I dunno how that makes newbies learn, but many think it does! So what u surfing newbie section for? U shd be in gathering section. :bsmilie:

yea there's an outing next monday for us newbies to learn how to switch on our cameras :D

Wah onz. Got outing to learn how to press shutter? Speaking of which, where the heck is the shutter? Really must go read the bible list of links liao.

Err they'll teach me where is the shutter hor?

Wah jialat the salesman nvr teach me where. How ah. Got links or newbie outing for that?

i think...we have to start a new thread and ask everyone else. if not...how will we find out? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

**** i think we might get flamed by the real newbies HAHAHA

i think...we have to start a new thread and ask everyone else. if not...how will we find out? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

**** i think we might get flamed by the real newbies HAHAHA

:think:, why would we get flamed when we are newbies as well. Bird of feather flock together, they should understand and we can go out shooting together.:D

:think:, why would we get flamed when we are newbies as well. Bird of feather flock together, they should understand and we can go out shooting together.:D

we are all newbies..

must have that flame of excitement like newbies. :bsmilie:

Yalor. Vege birds of CS unite. We shall go outing and figure out where are the on-off button, shutter button, zoom button and shirt button. :think: :bsmilie:

Yalor. Vege birds of CS unite. We shall go outing and figure out where are the on-off button, shutter button, zoom button and shirt button. :think: :bsmilie:

You still have a lot of buttons to learn. The directional pad, the OK button, the playback button, the delete button etc.

You guys need to organise a "button" outing to learn all the different buttons on the camera.

You still have a lot of buttons to learn. The directional pad, the OK button, the playback button, the delete button etc.

You guys need to organise a "button" outing to learn all the different buttons on the camera.

We'll be the [Beginner Buttonchasers] newbie button learning outing. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.