newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi welcome to CS!!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

welcome to CS.

Haha welcome Kei, feels weird welcoming you after so long, 400+ post counts some more:bsmilie:

Welcome!

Haha this is really wins.

Suggest you read TS's join date before posting all that links. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

You are encourage to read more and a good start is at the top part of the following link, under TS's first post in this thread at the right corner, u see the join date and compare to today's date.

A good start here:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=678962

:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Haha. Relac ah. They want to be PCW only ma. Can increase post count by 1. Pruss one! :bsmilie:

nah.. its nt abt the count.. everybody seem to be asking the same qns aft tt.. might as well save the trouble from explaining it over n over again. I compile those exisitng commonly asked qns together and post it up.. I'm not those kind who are concern about post count. I don't get paid for increasing count anyway.. ^^

Newbie with 480 posts, not shocking at all. Anyway, welcome to CS!

Haha. Relac ah. They want to be PCW only ma. Can increase post count by 1. Pruss one! :bsmilie:

what's PCW?

nah.. its nt abt the count.. everybody seem to be asking the same qns aft tt.. might as well save the trouble from explaining it over n over again. I compile those exisitng commonly asked qns together and post it up.. I'm not those kind who are concern about post count. I don't get paid for increasing count anyway.. ^^

that's mighty kind of you :thumbsup:

Newbie with 480 posts, not shocking at all. Anyway, welcome to CS!

LOL. i'm always a newbie.

what's PCW?

that's mighty kind of you :thumbsup:

LOL. i'm always a newbie.

Post count warrior. If you go the eat drink man woman section in hardware zone forum, you'll know what i mean. :bsmilie:

Zzz, I haven't been welcomed yet when I join the forum last time... So I guess I will hijack this thread for
"Hi, I am new guy around, please take care and guide me around. Thanks :D"

Hi All!

Kei here and i'm new to this forum =p
have 3 cameras, Sony A550, Fujifilm F200EXR (point n shoot), Fujifilm S7000 (super zoom)..

would love to learn more from you all here on how to take better photos =)

Thanks!

woah... S7000. It is a good camera... Too bad I gave it away. I kept the S9000 though. ;)

BTW, Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.