Newbie here!!!

tialimpeikong

Deregistered
Jan 28, 2010
Tialimpeikong!

Clubsnap shiok ah!

I new to this folum. Just started sooting DSLR with my bland knew 500D. I purrchased the camela 2 day ago from woldwide camela center at 1400. I think I got a good deel. Lookinh forwerd to soot with you all.

Tialimpeikong!

Clubsnap shiok ah!

I new to this folum. Just started sooting DSLR with my bland knew 500D. I purrchased the camela 2 day ago from woldwide camela center at 1400. I think I got a good deel. Lookinh forwerd to soot with you all.
Wualklome to CS :) Goot for yew. Hapree sooting :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Tialimpeikong!

Clubsnap shiok ah!

Welcome here. :)
Canon 500D @$1400, what does it comes with?

Welcome toa wonderful & expensive hobby

Tialimpeikong!

Clubsnap shiok ah!

Werukome to clubusnapu tialimpeikong. Enjoyi yourselfu here ;)

Tialimpeikong!

Clubsnap shiok ah!

$1400? i hope you got a good deal because prices for the 500D is falling.

anyway enjoy shooting!

Hi welcome, I'm a newbie too. Nice and unique nickname you've chosen.