Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGozt

May 10, 2009
Hey guys, I'm now a proud owner of the extremely cheap canon 1000d. =p

Bought a second hand 50mm f1.4 from jellybelly this morning, can't wait to explore the world with it!

1000D032.jpg

Just a picture of my cat :D

Hoping to learn from the pros out here :)

Last edited:
Hi,welcome to cs! ;)

welcome to cs!

Welcome to CS! Me also a newbie but have leant a lot from all these guys and still learning....

hi newbie

welcome to CS. land of BBB

cheers

Hi Hi! Welcome to CS!;)

Welcome! :)

Can gimmi your 1000D since its extremely cheap?

juz joking lar ;p

Nice Kitty. Did you shoot this with tripod or handheld? Very stable at 1/30" and how come you can shoot at 38mm focal if using 50f1.4 or you are using the kit lens?

Great photo:thumbsup:

thank you all for your comments and hi-s!

yep you're right, i used the kit lens and handheld for this shot. the 50mm f1.4 was obtained only this morning :) by the way, how do you know the settings i used?! =p

it's like you're spying on me.. :X

Last edited:
Ha ha ha:bsmilie:, not spying on anyone lah. When i see a nice photo I'd like to know the settings used so I can learn from it. I use IExif to view the settings. Hope I did not scare you:devil:

oooh i see =p

thanks bro for your kind comments. but i feel it's too simple to be even considered good. shall work hard and post more pictures soon! :)

Good attitude:thumbsup:. Sometimes the simple things in life are the best. Keep working hard and shoot shoot shoot so one day you'll get there:sweatsm: The journey of a thousand miles begin with the 1st step forward. All the best:devil:

Welcome to CS...

have fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.