Newbie here


Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2006
26
0
0
#1
Hi all,

Newbie here reporting to Clubsnap. This is really a wonderful forum. I guess I will have an enjoyable time sufting this forum as well as participating in the outings.
Hope all senior brothers and sisters here will guide me along. Thanks.

Best regards,

New Billionaire
 

zcwnfx

New Member
Jun 6, 2005
540
0
0
Potong Pasir
#2
wah, New Billionaire leh!!!

then must BBB for all of us!!!

should I start a wish list? :p :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

have fun here!
 

DeSwitch

Senior Member
Oct 28, 2005
3,202
0
0
51
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com
#4
Welcome Billionaire.

Could you kindly setup a collection of Lens and bodies for us to use. Sort of like a library of cameras and lens. I would like to use a 1200mm lens and a 1DMk2 body. Thankyou.


All photographers would apreciate your kindness.
 

Zaknafein

New Member
Oct 29, 2005
1,526
0
0
my room
www.flickr.com
#5
ahh thats a very good idea! then call it CS library.
better for CS members to learn and share! :bsmilie:
anyway, welcome :)
 

bokeh1.8

New Member
Jul 6, 2006
271
0
0
#7
welcome! hope you have a great time here!
 

Jul 11, 2006
26
0
0
#10
Thanks for welcoming me. I hope to be a billionaire but yet to be...haha. Anyway, Thanks again.
 

#11
DeSwitch said:
Welcome Billionaire.

Could you kindly setup a collection of Lens and bodies for us to use. Sort of like a library of cameras and lens. I would like to use a 1200mm lens and a 1DMk2 body. Thankyou.


All photographers would apreciate your kindness.
Welcome welcome... hopefully Billionaire can supply new camera bags and cabinets and maintenance for all.

Anyway, saw a few terms everyone using. Maybe can help us newbies to have an orientation.
- BBB
- Boken /bokeh???

Got some more terms tat i'm not familar... i rmbr then i post again...
 

satay16

Senior Member
Jan 14, 2006
3,067
0
0
#12
hASHbrown_kopitiam said:
Welcome welcome... hopefully Billionaire can supply new camera bags and cabinets and maintenance for all.

Anyway, saw a few terms everyone using. Maybe can help us newbies to have an orientation.
- BBB
- Boken /bokeh???

Got some more terms tat i'm not familar... i rmbr then i post again...
buy buy buy
bokeh-related mainly with closeup shots. go see some closeup photos, some of them have more "beautiful" oof backgrounds. that's nice bokeh.

oof mean out of focus btw.

btw means by the way.
 

smtan24

New Member
Dec 21, 2005
1,496
0
0
45
Tampines
#13
Welcome Billionaire.

Hope to see your shots in the future.
 

zcwnfx

New Member
Jun 6, 2005
540
0
0
Potong Pasir
#14
there is this sticky with the terms and jargons ppl uses here.....

interesting sticky to view.... go view it!

BBB is something u will find urself doing if u keep surfing the BnS thread!
 

Jul 11, 2006
26
0
0
#15
zcwnfx said:
there is this sticky with the terms and jargons ppl uses here.....

interesting sticky to view.... go view it!

BBB is something u will find urself doing if u keep surfing the BnS thread!
Thanks for your information. Will read it later.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom