Newbie here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cd.ceniza

Mar 23, 2006
Everton
This forum was referred to me by an American who dropped by my deviantart page (http://ashknight.deviantart.com/gallery). I'm currently studying in Singapore. This is my first day in Club Snap!

Anyway, I'm still quite new to Photography, high reliance on my compact digicam's auto function and has limited knowledge in Film SLR but would definitely love to learn more. Quite limited equipment too.

So yeah, hello people.

Welcome aboard too... and shorten your learning curve by joining us on one of our outings.

Enjoy! :)

Hi, Welcome to Singapore! Enjoy your time at clubsnap, and we would like to learn things from you too.

Hi, a very warm welcome to Clubsnap.:D

Looking forward to seeing your art soon.:thumbsup:

Cheers!

yyD70S said:
Welcome aboard too... and shorten your learning curve by joining us on one of our outings.

Enjoy! :)

Great suggestion! Will try whenever I can. ;)

dundee said:
Hi, Welcome to Singapore! Enjoy your time at clubsnap, and we would like to learn things from you too.

Haha, will do my best! :sweat:

Newbie welcome Newbie..
Welcome, welcome to one of the most humid country in the world.

Enjoy your stay. :)

photoboy said:
Newbie welcome Newbie..

Which is why a dry box is definitely a MUST buy.. haha

PS : welcome....

zac08 said:
Which is why a dry box is definitely a MUST buy.. haha

PS : welcome....

I second that.... but then if he is not from SG you guys may need to explain to him what is silica gel and dry box.... some people at the camera store in US actually thought that silica gel i hair gel.... :bsmilie:

Better to use an electrical one... safer.

Coz by the time the silica gel changes colour, it's too late.....

photoboy said:
Newbie welcome Newbie..

Thank you. The welcome is much appreciated, but I've been studying in Singapore for more than 2 years now! I just didn't hear about Clubsnap 'til now.

And yes, I couldn't agree more. SG is verrrrrry humid.

idor said:
I second that.... but then if he is not from SG you guys may need to explain to him what is silica gel and dry box.... some people at the camera store in US actually thought that silica gel i hair gel.... :bsmilie:

Hmm... I think there's misunderstanding here. I didn't say I was from the US (although half of my family are :sweat: ). :bsmilie: I'm from Phili, but it was an American who referred me to Club Snap. But I appreciate all the welcome and suggestions though. I didn't know I'd need Silica gel and stuff. And yes, I do know what it is. :)

Again, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.