Newbie here..

derrick14

Mar 30, 2013
Singapore
Hi guys.. newbie here.. bought a samsung nx210 last december and slowly playing around with it and trying to learn more abt photography.. hope i can be able to learn more from fellow bros/sis here.. :)

krw83

Apr 8, 2011
Hi guys.. newbie here.. bought a samsung nx210 last december and slowly playing around with it and trying to learn more abt photography.. hope i can be able to learn more from fellow bros/sis here.. :)
Welcome, I learnt quite a bit from reading this forum, other websites and exploring on my own. Hope that I can contribute back by helping others. Feel free to ask any question, I will try to answer them.

TAYKT

Mar 2, 2011
Yew Tee
Welcome to the World of BBBB!! Rmb to join our gathering and outing event.

Dec 12, 2012
Singapore
Newbies unite! Haha. 3 months and counting. I wonder when I'll grow enough to shirk the newb tag.

I'd have to agree that this forum is really enriching and the guidance is invaluable.

Happy snapping!!!

derrick14

Mar 30, 2013
Singapore
Thanks alot guys for the warm welcome.. @Taykt will try to join you all in the gatherings or outings if time allows.. been very bz with work recently..

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
hello. I am forever newbie.

Newbie is a good mode. Open eyes and ears big big. Use brain to think if advice is useful. Use hands and camera to try out ideas. (within reason - i think the fisheye-lens camera tossing fad is kind of risky).
When experienced - keep the same wondering mindset of newbie.

If you haven't got the mindset of asking why, how, what, etc, maybe now it is a good time to evaluate your mindset.

Windballad

Aug 24, 2012
Yishun
Haha... I'm also forever newbie :D photography is a hobby where u learn indefinitely. There's always something for u to learn no matter how good u get.

derrick14

Mar 30, 2013
Singapore
hello. I am forever newbie.

Newbie is a good mode. Open eyes and ears big big. Use brain to think if advice is useful. Use hands and camera to try out ideas. (within reason - i think the fisheye-lens camera tossing fad is kind of risky).
When experienced - keep the same wondering mindset of newbie.

If you haven't got the mindset of asking why, how, what, etc, maybe now it is a good time to evaluate your mindset.
camera tossing?!? no way am i gonna do that to my camera..

Sep 14, 2006
Welcome. Me also newbie although I joined long ago. Always have new things to learn here. . Lol

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
hey welcome u newbies lol !!
just a reminder that Newbie Section is a protected safe haven area for folks who are new to the hobby
if any one gets newbie-ragged please send one of the Mods or me a PM for investigation and action (if needed)

Top Bottom