Newbie here... Need some help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Extori

How much does a CF card type 1 256mb, Sanyo 2100Mah batteriesand a recharger cost normally? Can anyone recommend me one brand of CF card and tripod? I'm planning to buy them altogether along with a A70...

Had a Equote from Ms colour for A70, they quote me $490.. So how's that price? Is there any other reliable stores that sell cheaper?

Im newbie here also but 490$ for A70 shoud be a good price already. ;)

Anyone can recommend some cheap and good accessories? please tell me the price of the accessories and which shop sells them...

you can try Alan Photo or Cathay.
Alan photo is at Sim Lim Squqre while Cathay is at Peninsula plaza or Marina Square.

A70 is not a heavy camera, thus u don't really need those expensive tripod. cheap one should do the job. But, make sure it's cheap and stable!

As for CF card, 256MB seem to be sufficient.
you might want to take a look at this website. there are having a promotion
www.twinmos.com.sg

To get better rate for your accessories, try to buy everything together. However, it's very important that you have an idea of the price of the things you are buying..

Extori said:
Had a Equote from Ms colour for A70, they quote me $490.. So how's that price? Is there any other reliable stores that sell cheaper?

is S$490 inclusive of GST? if it is then i tink it's quite a goot price.
hmmmm seems like the price of A70 have started2slide a bit :thumbsup: :think:

Extori said:
How much does a CF card type 1 256mb, Sanyo 2100Mah batteriesand a recharger cost normally? Can anyone recommend me one brand of CF card and tripod? I'm planning to buy them altogether along with a A70...

for the rechargable batt & charger check out eastgear
their price looks goot.

Status
Not open for further replies.