Newbie here interested in photo takin.....would like to seek help......

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fReaKiNg~bAbY

Hi.......i'm a newbie here.....someone whos interested in photo taking........would like to noe where can i learn more abt photography.....like is there any place tat conducted courses???i like to take pics of babies........they r so cute......haha...........

thanx for all the seniors help first.........

fReaKiNg~bAbY said:
Hi.......i'm a newbie here.....someone whos interested in photo taking........would like to noe where can i learn more abt photography.....like is there any place tat conducted courses???i like to take pics of babies........they r so cute......haha...........

thanx for all the seniors help first.........

Hi there,

Welcome to Clubsnap for a start.

Not sure about taking pictures of babies, but if you want courses, I will recommend Photographic Society of Singapore.

BTW, do take some time to read up some of the rules and regulations in this forum to make this a good community to be in.

Welcome to the forums :) My advice is just to get a few books to learn basics then shoot shoot shoot for practice and self-critique..

:sweatsm:

anyway to the thread starter, just learn basic photography first, than learn about portraitures.
for babies and pets, both are equally difficult subjects, need lot patients, so far have not come arcoss any course for that.

catchlights said:
:sweatsm:

anyway to the thread starter, just learn basic photography first, than learn about portraitures.
for babies and pets, both are equally difficult subjects, need lot patients, so far have not come arcoss any course for that.

I can confirm that statement ;p Its takes patience to shoot pets. The trick is to anticipate your subjects movement and plan ahead. There are timw where you will need the help of the owner/parent to set-up the shot. This was the case when i was shooting this hyperactive kitten . I can provide tips on pet photos if you want. Just drop me a PM..

Status
Not open for further replies.