Newbie.. Hello?

Chervene21

Dec 23, 2011
West Side..
Hie peeps, well i'm new here & saw too many posts & threads.. Can't keep up tho.. Any suggestions on forum or group for polaroids owners? I'm still fiddling wit my instax mini 7s & still producing crappy pics too.. I wanna make frens also along the way.. Tanx in advance!!:kiss:

Hie peeps, well i'm new here & saw too many posts & threads.. Can't keep up tho.. Any suggestions on forum or group for polaroids owners? I'm still fiddling wit my instax mini 7s & still producing crappy pics too.. I wanna make frens also along the way.. Tanx in advance!!:kiss:

Welcome to CS:) Btw, its not a polaroid if its not Polaroid;)

Here's a thread which you might be interested in

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/fujifilm/733880-fuji-film-instax-camera-singapore-fans-club.html

What do you mean by producing crappy pictures? Under expose or over expose? :D I'm not a pro but I do own a instant mini 7s too :D and photo taking seems fine for me :)

What is "frens"? I can't find it in the dictionary.

Hi and welcome to CS...

about the crappy photos, you may want to read up more on the basic photography articles floating around in the net. Reading those articles takes days or even weeks/months, trying them out takes some years, some spend a lifetime trying to master it :)

Hi welcome to CS, where u will find alot of weird people around...Enjoy your stay here..

hello, welcome to cs

Hie all, the camera is more than fine actually.. I love it!! bt the one producing crappy pictures its just me.. Hehe..

Serenefotoworks said:
What do you mean by producing crappy pictures? Under expose or over expose? :D I'm not a pro but I do own a instant mini 7s too :D and photo taking seems fine for me :)

Hmmm... Im trying to learn alot here opening past & recent post.. Picture taking is really2 new to me.. Bt i enjoy every moment when the picture pop out.. The term beginners might be the right word to describe my "skills" (which i still dun have btw) Under expose or over expose? *Blur.. Hehe!! I'm still figuring out the terms oso..

Welcome to CS and enjoy your stay!

Chervene21 said:

Hello welcome to cs :)

Chervene21 said:

Welcome to CS. Most ppl here are mostly friendly some not so, some bullies , some who likes to pick bones in the egg "鸡蛋里挑骨头"overall welcome.

i just bought a polaroid as well. welcome~~

points to take note.

unlike compact cameras and other cameras where you can change to zoom lenses, polaroids from Fujifilm are fixed-focal-length lens cameras.

you move in and out with your feet to get the desired framing of the person/object you're shooting.

therefore, work on your composition skills of the image.

kei1309 said:
i just bought a polaroid as well. welcome~~

points to take note.

unlike compact cameras and other cameras where you can change to zoom lenses, polaroids from Fujifilm are fixed-focal-length lens cameras.

you move in and out with your feet to get the desired framing of the person/object you're shooting.

therefore, work on your composition skills of the image.

Hie tanx for the tips.. Appreciate it alot.. Wen i got the instax i go crazy buying the wide lens & close up lens... Still comparing the picture differences produced between both lenses..(im abit slow,i knw)
** Btw juz wanna share.. U can get cheaper albums at diaso at $2 for ur pixs.. Just look for the card holder album or folder.. I bought it & it fits perfectly.. Y not since its cheap.. Hehehe..

TAYKT said:
Hi welcome to CS, where u will find alot of weird people around...Enjoy your stay here..

Hahaha!! Thats funny.. I already spot one liao.. I'll definately have fun ard here cause weird ppl always brings color to life.. ;)

hi chervene,

welcome to clubsnap! try checking out the alternative photography-lomography forum here, v friendly and talented photographers there, u can also PM mod ndroo for some pointers and some free kopi. :)

cheers,
z.

Welcome.

Hmmm... Im trying to learn alot here opening past & recent post.. Picture taking is really2 new to me.. Bt i enjoy every moment when the picture pop out.. The term beginners might be the right word to describe my "skills" (which i still dun have btw) Under expose or over expose? *Blur.. Hehe!! I'm still figuring out the terms oso..

hmm instax isn't the easiest to use, and its not the cheapest in the long term either... enjoy your instax :)

and welcome