Newbie.. Hello?

dropping by to say hi.
Have fun with your polariod!

hello!! not exactly a new member but i have yet to interact much... looking forward to learn more and get to know the people ard here... so hello to new friends!!!! :)

hello!! not exactly a new member but i have yet to interact much... looking forward to learn more and get to know the people ard here... so hello to new friends!!!! :)

hello! congrats to your first post after 3 years membership ~ :bsmilie:

welcome to CS! you might find that in the long term about $1 per film is not exactly cheap... haha!

interact much is an overstatement, as pointed out :)
nonetheless, welcome! :D

evilorgi said:
welcome to CS! you might find that in the long term about $1 per film is not exactly cheap... haha!

U knw wat? I realise tt too.. Heheh!! U knw heart pain when u ask ppl help take ur pix then come out slaunted & not nice? Then in my brain i will say "my $$ gone liao".. Bt overall the excitements waiting for the pix to pop n develop is fun.. Heheh..

Hmmm... Im trying to learn alot here opening past & recent post.. Picture taking is really2 new to me.. Bt i enjoy every moment when the picture pop out.. The term beginners might be the right word to describe my "skills" (which i still dun have btw) Under expose or over expose? *Blur.. Hehe!! I'm still figuring out the terms oso..

I'm not exactly the expert but i'm explaining in my own terms.

Over exposure is kinda like the photo being expose too much of light. and come out super 'bright' and 'white'
Under exposure is kinda like not enough light and the colors captured are dull and dark. :D
Its overall an expensive thing to have but it is quite enjoyable!

Anyone care to share the differences of the 4 mode on instax?? U knw gt the home,cloud,sun & very sunny pic mode? Its beside the feed where the pic comes out from..

Last edited:
Anyone care to share the differences of the 4 mode on instax?? U knw gt the home,cloud,sun & very sunny pic mode? Its beside the feed where the pic comes out from..

It's pretty self explanatory. You set it based on your lighting condition. In essence, it tells the camera to set a certain shutter speed and fire the flash if needed.

Home is dark, cloud is not so dark, sunny is bright, very sunny is brightest.

I kinda thought it was already as simple and easy to understand as possible...

Rashkae said:
It's pretty self explanatory. You set it based on your lighting condition. In essence, it tells the camera to set a certain shutter speed and fire the flash if needed.

Home is dark, cloud is not so dark, sunny is bright, very sunny is brightest.

I kinda thought it was already as simple and easy to understand as possible...

Tanx for the explanation. Mayb im just one of the ppl who needs more explaination.. Haha.. Just curious.. Cause i kept on questioning sun is always bright rite? Got sunny n very sunny meh?? Heheh... Hence the derive of my "dumb" question.. I guess to know more i need to snap pics (waste $$) n c the differences.. Hehe..

Hi all,
I'm a newbie here. I just started photography two months ago. This forum is very a very encouraging environment for me. I hope to create many friends from here.

Sam

Tanx for the explanation. Mayb im just one of the ppl who needs more explaination.. Haha.. Just curious.. Cause i kept on questioning sun is always bright rite? Got sunny n very sunny meh?? Heheh... Hence the derive of my "dumb" question.. I guess to know more i need to snap pics (waste $$) n c the differences.. Hehe..

the fill flash is needed to fill in shadows caused by backlighting

cloudstrife said:
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here. I just started photography two months ago. This forum is very a very encouraging environment for me. I hope to create many friends from here.

Sam

Welcum.. Like one of the above/prev post says u'll mit plenty of weirdo here bt some are very nice ppl here.. Hehe.. Enjoy ur stay here.. 😍

Hi all,

Sam

lol cloudstrife XD welcome to all those who posted!

and cloud i expect to see you at all the anifests lol!