** Newbie ** :: Hanna ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

redds

Apr 14, 2007
Hello to all shooters...

this is my first post on CS

comments badly needed on my first model shoot.....thanks to IVAN (MODELInn) for arranging such a wonderfull shoot.

DSC0494.jpg

x_DSC0589.jpg

x_DSC0658.jpg

DSC0591.jpg

x_DSC0484.jpg

Number 3 is great!

First welcome on ClubSNAP (CS) and second thank you for sharing your work with the Cs crew. :thumbsup:

Me too, I think that picture 3 is very, VERY nice.

For the second one, I have a question? How come the left eye make up on the pic looks blueish when the right one looks black? WB problem? PS?

Overall! Nice shoot!

Keep on sharing !:thumbsup:

First welcome on ClubSNAP (CS) and second thank you for sharing your work with the Cs crew. :thumbsup:

For the second one, I have a question? How come the left eye make up on the pic looks blueish when the right one looks black? WB problem? PS?

Overall! Nice shoot!

Sharp eyes! :bigeyes:

Picture 3 gets my vote as well!

Overall! Nice shoot!

Thank you for welcomin and your feedback...

your guess is right... it is indeed due to PS... never really noticed though..... thanks again... will keep this in mind next time...

x_DSC0658.jpg

This is a killer shot! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agree #3 is the best..
just wondering too, #2 the lighting, it somewhat made her right cheek looks swollen. Is it wrong placement of the light? I'm not sure about studio shots but at least that was what seem to me. Just my opinion. =)

Wohoo.. The #3 is the killer.. LOVE it ! :thumbsup:

Agree #3 is the best..
just wondering too, #2 the lighting, it somewhat made her right cheek looks swollen. Is it wrong placement of the light? I'm not sure about studio shots but at least that was what seem to me. Just my opinion. =)

thanks for your feedback... i agree... it looks a bit swollen, i suspect its due to model as well as lighting.... may b it was that bad timing of mine (in shooting) and the light accentuating the effect

Status
Not open for further replies.