newbie greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

cointre

Apr 28, 2004
hello evrybody! greetings from someone whos new to clubsnap. i find this site very friendly and you newbieezzz are more like amateurs!! and theres newbies outings!! so whens the next outing? (i'm new so i don't really knoe the way round here...) can't wait to meet up with you guys and go for a shoot.

anyway, this is hello from cointre to evryone.

cointre said:
hello evrybody! greetings from someone whos new to clubsnap. i find this site very friendly and you newbieezzz are more like amateurs!! and theres newbies outings!! so whens the next outing? (i'm new so i don't really knoe the way round here...) can't wait to meet up with you guys and go for a shoot.

Hi cointre, welcome to ClubSNAP!! I'm a newbie too!! :D

Anyway, the next newbie outing will be on the 8th of May at SBG. Do refer to this thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=71873

Welcome to Clubsnap :gbounce:

cointre said:

Welcome. I'm new too, the ppl here r innovative, well org. n helpful. Enjoy ur stay, this is a great place to hangout.

hi cointre,

welcome to clubsnap..I added you name in for the next newbies outing.. hope to see you there.. ;)

snapboy said:
hi cointre,

welcome to clubsnap..I added you name in for the next newbies outing.. hope to see you there.. ;)

I also newbie....can add me in...

etgoh said:
I also newbie....can add me in...

Can, no prob.. check out the outing session.. I will post a new thread once the details of the outing is out..

Status
Not open for further replies.