newbie gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryansinho

Jul 26, 2009
East
Hello guys,

just wondering maybe we should gather around to share some tips on camera?

I understand we often post lotsa questions to ask around, some are repeated questions and often I admit i am abit lazy to go thru all of it.

how bout a short meet up and go takes some photos???

I wouldn't mind! Not a bad idea with all the different camps coming together asking quite similar questions ;).

Try the Gatherings and Outings sub forums.

Post an outing for newbies. Easy.

Since u say u newbie then follow these few tips.

1.) You set a date and time.
2.) You set theme.
3.) You set a place.
4.) Be FIRM, set liao means no change.

That's it. People will sign up if they can make it. :thumbsup:

If you don't have the above and start opening up in the thread (3 want to hoot landscape, 4 want to hoot moller, 2 want Saturday, 2 want Sunday, the rest no input..), there will be too much dingdongs around and quite pointless.

Post an outing for newbies. Easy.

Since u say u newbie then follow these few tips.

1.) You set a date and time.
2.) You set theme.
3.) You set a place.
4.) Be FIRM, set liao means no change.

That's it. People will sign up if they can make it. :thumbsup:

If you don't have the above and start opening up in the thread (3 want to hoot landscape, 4 want to hoot moller, 2 want Saturday, 2 want Sunday, the rest no input..), there will be too much dingdongs around and quite pointless.

Can I suggest: Chinese Garden which is just outside mrt
Free entry and huge space of trees flowers lakes etc to take photos and of course got people to do portraiture,

Just that the place has no makan place so bring your own food and drinks - there is a Cheers store outside the Chinese Garden Mrt though.

time/date: how about this Sunday 23 August, 11.00am
Meet at the entrance of the garden.

Please put your name down if you are coming:

1. mindfulness

Btw I will be there raiin or shine, so hope to meet some CS members. All can join in not just newbies - if season pros coming, you are our consultant for the day :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Can I suggest: Chinese Garden which is just outside mrt
Free entry and huge space of trees flowers lakes etc to take photos and of course got people to do portraiture,[...]

Read again what luna_sea83 mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.