newbie gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

generalsales

Deregistered
Jul 23, 2007
a little dot in singapore
hi i am a newbie in photography , was wondering if there any other newbie who want to come and get together . we can exchange pointers thanks

I'm also a newbie, perhaps we can organise a photo shoot session just for the newbies? Hehe... :D

I like the idea too..... as a newbie myself, i want to learn at a comfortable pace among fellow newbies. So TS..... Date+time+place (for photo shoot)......:D

But what would you guys prefers to have for the photo shoot? Landscape, skyline, or portraits?:think:

Count me in 2 guys..let me know..Sony Alpha newbie here..
i started to join some model shoots to expand my knowledge..maybe you guys who are newbies can do so 2..u can really learn a lot from the experts and the shoot itself.

Since we are all newbies, may I suggest that we have a walkabout shoot. At least we can have different subjects along the way.

wow wow, i am no dslr user but it sounds good!!! lets have a newbie photo shoot outing!

wah lau galdor..u a newbie?? i think we all newbies can ask u be our shifu/teacher..hehe..
u so expert..

Since we are all newbies, may I suggest that we have a walkabout shoot. At least we can have different subjects along the way.

Good idea !! How about the usual China town, Arab street, little india thingy...... But sad to say I could only make it for Next Weekend..... 4th-5th Aug.

If it's any time too soon, then I'm afraid that I can't join you guys le, unless you guys don't mind wait till after the 09 Aug 07... Cause I'm involved in taking photos for NDP (for my work), so will not be free over the weekends for the next couple weeks until NDP is over.

If it's any time too soon, then I'm afraid that I can't join you guys le, unless you guys don't mind wait till after the 09 Aug 07... Cause I'm involved in taking photos for NDP (for my work), so will not be free over the weekends for the next couple weeks until NDP is over.

Wah...taking photos for NDP leh. :bigeyes: Must learn a trick or two from you.

newbie here for the calling,it is a great idea.I am expecting more details.

Wah...taking photos for NDP leh. :bigeyes: Must learn a trick or two from you.
No lah, take because of work lor.. Take a look at my Flickr gallery and the NDP set, you'll know me is still very noob in photography, how to learn from me?

How about the weekend of 11-12 Aug.... my last weekend off for the next mth and a half or so. :)

11-12 would be great . anyone intertested ? i think i should start the ball rolling ?

any suggestion where we can meet up?

1_ generalsales
2-?
3-?

11-12 would be great . anyone intertested ? i think i should start the ball rolling ?

any suggestion where we can meet up?

1_ generalsales
2- diver-hloc (PM me when the date is closer)
3-?

We can always decide where to do the photo shoot later..... But please make the place easy to go by MRT...... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.