newbie gathering Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought initially we had decided that we will be there for dinner as well and that's why the meeting time is at 5pm? Taking sunset around CBD area can be a real challenge unless someone can help us to get into one of those tall building and can have a good angle to take the sunset, otherwise, it will all be around the buildings already.

As for dinner, with such big crowd, I do think take away from the Mac nearby will be a good idea but still need to split to few persons to buy for all. We all can seat around the steps nearby the river bank next to the UOB building.

It's a good suggestion to go Clark Quay for those lanterns, so whoever wishes to go there can alway form groups to go together.

At the end of the shoot let's say around 10pm or something, perhaps we all can gather back at the UOB building so then we can share and view each other's works, then can always discuss about some skills and other experiences.

hmm...do u mind if i leave earlier???haha...got to work at night...haha...like maybe around 8 plus 9??

hmm...do u mind if i leave earlier???haha...got to work at night...haha...like maybe around 8 plus 9??
No worries bro, just let your group members know will do.

Just hope that it's not too tiring for you by the time you reach your work place...

less than 5 hours to go!!!

Saw any Mola Mola??

Miss the 1st and then now the 2nd gathering

Pass by Clark Quay yesternight, the lanterns light up is fantastic :thumbsup: must go there and shoot.

All the best for the outing, I will pray for good weather for you guys

Yeah... just 1. On video only..... was waiting to take photo till an Idiot diver when too near and scare it away.....:angry: we already at 37+ metre, can't go chasing any deeper.:( But we also saw a 7-8 metre Whale Shark at Tulamben, Liberty Weck. :D

tis time must remember to take group photo liao, heez

down with flu... dunno whether to go.
I waited for this trip for so long le... and this time with group photo

Sorry guys ... can't make it liao .. my hus still stuck in work not back yet. Will join again the next time. Sorry for the last minute notice.

To those who missed it, who wants to go nite shoot together?
I waited abt 2 months, but so unfortunate that a flu stopped me from going.... so sad!

Haiz you guy must be having fun doing live firing now....me stuck here cant join you guys this time so sad:cry: hope that you guys have fun in this fine weather night :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for the outing, had great fun and it was nice re-meeting and making new friends too.

Here's a capture for the night to share :

LeiNajNBOuting21.jpg

well done again for our newbie night shoot . it was a sucess again with many new friends .so guys dont forget to post your best 3 pictures to round up our newbie gathering ( night shoot ) . also diver -holc dontfor get the group picture.

Finally guys , we be planning a newbie gathering no 3 soon . Any Ideas to give where to shoot next ?????? pls look out for new thread ( newbie gathering no 3 )

All thanks goes to generalsales for organizing the gathering and everyone for making the gathering a fun and very enjoyable one :D Make some more new friends ;)

I will try to post my pictures as soon as I install a photo editor ;p

To those who wants the "almost-all-nikon-users" group shot, please send me your email or IM through PM and I will send you the RAW file. I may take quite some time to process the shots.

Joyce has suggested going to Sentosa for the next gathering or perhaps botanical garden. Of course, Joyce can become the model again, right? ;)

All thanks goes to generalsales for organizing the gathering and everyone for making the gathering a fun and very enjoyable one :D Make some more new friends ;)

I will try to post my pictures as soon as I install a photo editor ;p

To those who wants the "almost-all-nikon-users" group shot, please send me your email or IM through PM and I will send you the RAW file. I may take quite some time to process the shots.

Joyce has suggested going to Sentosa for the next gathering or perhaps botanical garden. Of course, Joyce can become the model again, right? ;)

Well hi all , well it my pleasure to organizing this event , i do hope that u people enjoy yourself . didnt get much chance to talk to all .....my apologies . hope u people get to learn something from this trip , which i guess many of u was trying out the new light effect taught by one of the member . and to those who join us today and was shy no worries . join us again for out next newbie gathering no 3 . after next round u wont be shy anymore .
and again i would like to say to u people a big thank U for making the last and this trip possible . Thank u

well hopefully by the newbie gathering part 3 meeting , my camera will be ready to be use.. :cry::cry:

Hi Guys,

Ya, thanks to all that turn out. Think there were 20+ of us there, but I must apologise for going back so early but no choice, my daughter was sufferring some stomachache after the dinner, she was really in pain and need to go toilet few times. As such, she have no more mood to stay and wanted to go back already.

It's really a great pleasure to meet so many of you guys and girl, sorry that didn't manage to get to chat with all of you. Have not be able to take many shots last night but will try to post some later on.

As for the next outing, not sure if I can join you guys or not, cause I will be on a 3 months course from next month onwards and there will be tonnes of projects and journals need to submit, hope that I can join you guys again.

Status
Not open for further replies.