Newbie Gathering No 4 ( newbie photography network ) NPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

generalsales

Deregistered
Jul 23, 2007
a little dot in singapore
Hi guys we are back again with the fourth Gathering of ( NPN )
hi all ,as discuss these will be the 2 places that we will be visiting for our next gathering no 4 , inorder to to access these 2 places , we will be chartering a bus for this occasion . so if u people have any bus to recommeded pls do and pm me thanks . we will divided the cost of transport among the people who put the name who is going
as i will pm u with the account for the payment for the transport . we will be looking at around less than $5 each . hopefuly we can have 30 or so people . Pls put your name in the list as confirm for me to do the admin work easily . so that i can pm u the payment method . once $ received, is confirm going . as this time we will be taking attendance . guys pls understand there no refund if u decided not to go on that day. as we have to book and pay the bus according . hope u understand .

Date : 24/11/07
Time :9am sharp
meeting place woodlands Mrt ( there a taxi stand at the side of the Mrt ) pls dont be late as transport will leave 9 am sharp ( thanks )

guys total seat available will be 45 as we will be charting a 45 seater bus .

once reach quota list 45 will stop.

the cut off will be by 15th NOV 2007
important Note : pls only insert name if comfirm going thanks ( attendance will be taken ) hope dont mind, pls give seats to those who would like to come thanks

1) generalsales
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

meeting place woodlands Mrt ( there a taxi stand at the side of the Mrt ) pls dont be late as transport will leave 9 am sharp ( thanks )

important Note : pls only insert name if comfirm going thanks ( attendance will be taken )

1) generalsales
2) Spidey89
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

wow....so fast
just back from NGN 3, now planning for NGN 4 liao :)

boss, can self drive? otherwise, difficult for me to travel to woodlands mrt. i know how to drive to these 2 places.

haha really enjoyed myself today... thnks everyone for the help. I will surely be going for the fourth gathering. Generalsales if there is anything i can help with just drop me a msg ok....

important Note : pls only insert name if comfirm going thanks ( attendance will be taken )

1) generalsales
2) Spidey89
3) lingaowei(maxe online)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

i would very much like to join, but i'll be away that weekend!!!
*sob*

1) generalsales
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

1) generalsales
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) yuknn
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

arhHhh...!!!

not again... went to the 2nd, missed the 3rd due to on duty... gonna be on duty for the 4th too...

-.-"

hi all ,as discuss these will be the 2 places that we will be visiting for our next gathering no 4 , inorder to to access these 2 places , we will be chartering a bus for this occasion . so if u people have any bus to recommeded pls do and pm me thanks . we will divided the cost of transport among the people who put the name who is going
as i will pm u with the account for the payment for the transport . we will be looking at around less than $5 each . hopefuly we can have 30 or so people . Pls put your name in the list as confirm for me to do the admin work easily . so that i can pm u the payment method . once $ received, is confirm going . as this time we will be taking attendance . guys pls understand there no refund if u decided not to go on that day. as we have to book and pay the bus according . hope u understand .

1) generalsales
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) yuknn
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

arhHhh...!!!

not again... went to the 2nd, missed the 3rd due to on duty... gonna be on duty for the 4th too...

-.-"

can change duty with other colleagues?

1) generalsales
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) yuknn
6) diver-hloc (my Off day somemore :D)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

wow.... get date. I'm not working on that day :D

Hi organizer,

May I know what time this outing end. I got a wedding dinner to attend. Can I bring my wife along ? She too interested taking picture.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.