Newbie Gathering No 4 ( newbie photography network ) NPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newbie Gathering No 4 ( newbie photography network ) NPN

To Those who are new are welcome to join us as well

HI all Bros and sis ( Members of NPN ) thanks for the support for the last few gatherings , which has make this group so sucessful . Once again thanks for the warm support . AS for the fourth gathering we will be charting a Bus for the 2 location that we will be visiting , Of course there will be a charge hopefuly not more that $5 per head . The bus will be able to take up to 45 people max , so if u decided to join pls insert name , But again pls insert name if confirm u r going . Sorry to Those who is ( TBC ) this time round . The cut of time for the list will be by the 15th of November , and we will pm u the account to transfer the money to . There wilk be no refund if u decided or last time that u can't make it . As the transport will have to be paid according . Hope u understand. Those who is driving pls insert your name in the other list just below , so as not to confuse our admin guy who is updating the list from time to time .

One more thing i forgot The NPN Gathering for the NO.5 will be either a BBQ or chalet , we update on that soon , once we are able to get a booking date for DEC 2007

Things to bring - 1) umberlla , raincoat ( just incase it rains ) hopefully not ,let pray.
2) Lots of water

Pls note , pls keep enviroment friendly , pls do not liter along the way and not feeding of nature . Thanks all.

once the No of comfirm people hit 30 will book the bus .

NewBie Photography Network ( NPN Gathering No. 4 )
Date: 24 Nov 07 (Sat)
Locations: Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve and Kranji War Memorial
Meetup: 8.45am @ Woodlands MRT Taxi Stand
Per head cost : $5 ( transport )

if there balance of Monies $ , we will purchase addition mineral waters ( incase u people need more water .
Total amt : Amt collected will be displayed here ( will be tranparent to all )
Total collected so Far : $15
Transport - $150

To those, who have put your names: will pm u the account No , to do $5 transfer .
Thanks to all for the support .

Bus will leave at 9am sharp, so please be punctual. We will NOT wait.

Those who are taking the bus: (Limited to 43 pax)

1) generalsales ( paid )
2) Spidey89
3) lingaowei(maxe online)
4) Skyraider
5) edworks (paid)
6) diver-hloc ( paid )
7) hlyeoh
8) hlyeoh's wife
9) rgborj
10) SolBadGuy
11) wranger ( paid )
12) joyjoy's off day too!!!!! ( paid )
13) ratchet1981
14) isplash
15) xinhao - Back to my kampong
16) antonnius ( paid )
17) spartan ( paid )
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)

Those who are self driving:

1) lukie102
2) coolsigg
3) Killer Jay
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

uppsss. hi guys , i am looking for some reliable asst photographers to assist in my company . if u are interested pls pm me thanks . looking for someone reilable and honest and harworking thanks . also looking for someone one who is good in graphics thanks

HI all Bros and sis ( Members of NPN ) thanks for the support for the last few gatherings , which has make this group so sucessful . Once again thanks for the warm support . AS for the fourth gathering we will be charting a Bus for the 2 location that we will be visiting , Of course there will be a charge hopefuly not more that $5 per head . The bus will be able to take up to 45 people max , so if u decided to join pls insert name , But again pls insert name if confirm u r going . Sorry to Those who is ( TBC ) this time round . The cut of time for the list will be by the 15th of November , and we will pm u the account to transfer the money to . There wilk be no refund if u decided or last time that u can't make it . As the transport will have to be paid according . Hope u understand. Those who is driving pls insert your name in the other list just below , so as not to confuse our admin guy who is updating the list from time to time .

One more thing i forgot The NPN Gathering for the NO.5 will be either a BBQ or chalet , we update on that soon , once we are able to get a booking date for DEC 2007

Things to bring - 1) umberlla , raincoat ( just incase it rains ) hopefully not ,let pray.
2) Lots of water

Pls note , pls keep enviroment friendly , pls do not liter along the way and not feeding of nature . Thanks all.

if there balance of Monies $ , we will purchase addition mineral waters ( incase u people need more water .
Transport - $150

To those, who have put your names: will pm u the account No , to do $5 transfer .

1) generalsales ( paid )
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) edworks (paid)
6) diver-hloc ( paid )
7) hlyeoh
8) hlyeoh's wife
9) rgborj
10) SolBadGuy
11) wranger ( paid )
13) ratchet1981
14) isplash
16) antonnius ( paid )
17) spartan ( paid )
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)

1) lukie102
2) coolsigg
3) Killer Jay
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Dear All,

this will be my 1st gathering with you guys. Hope its good.

hi all ,as discuss these will be the 2 places that we will be visiting for our next gathering no 4 , inorder to to access these 2 places , we will be chartering a bus for this occasion . so if u people have any bus to recommeded pls do and pm me thanks . we will divided the cost of transport among the people who put the name who is going
as i will pm u with the account for the payment for the transport . we will be looking at around less than $5 each . hopefuly we can have 30 or so people . Pls put your name in the list as confirm for me to do the admin work easily . so that i can pm u the payment method . once $ received, is confirm going . as this time we will be taking attendance . guys pls understand there no refund if u decided not to go on that day. as we have to book and pay the bus according . hope u understand .

Date : 24/11/07
Time :9am sharp
meeting place woodlands Mrt ( there a taxi stand at the side of the Mrt ) pls dont be late as transport will leave 9 am sharp ( thanks )

important Note : pls only insert name if comfirm going thanks ( attendance will be taken )

1) generalsales
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) yuknn
6) diver-hloc (my Off day somemore )
7) THEfaVgIrl
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

2) Lots of water

Transport - $150

1) generalsales ( paid )
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) edworks (paid)
6) diver-hloc ( paid )
7) hlyeoh
8) hlyeoh's wife
9) rgborj
10) SolBadGuy
11) wranger ( paid )
13) ratchet1981
14) isplash
16) antonnius ( paid )
17) spartan ( paid )
18) thefavgirl
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)

1) lukie102
2) coolsigg
3) Killer Jay
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

i think in the list of stuff to bring, we should include insect repellent. sungei buloh's mosquitoes r way toooo friendly. ;p

another thing i suggest is proper footwear (shoes, preferably boots). esp if it rains the night before the outing. some areas can be quite muddy. :)

i think in the list of stuff to bring, we should include insect repellent. sungei buloh's mosquitoes r way toooo friendly. ;p

another thing i suggest is proper footwear (shoes, preferably boots). esp if it rains the night before the outing. some areas can be quite muddy. :)

Hi guys pls take note of solbadguy ideas thanks

can't join this time round bro
will be at Brazil Sao Paulo...

Hi guys , due to many enquiries for a night shoot , have decided early to orgainze a Christmas Lights ( Night Shoot on 8th Dec 2007 ) , Pls check detail on the New thread
( Newbie Gathering NO 5 ( Christmas Lights Night shoot ) at the newbie corner.

This thread is closed. All outings threads should posted under Gatherings and Outings subforum.

All photos/pictures should be posted under different gallery galleries or APAD section.

This is the final reminder irregardless you are newbie or old birds in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.