Newbie from Manila-Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

phey05

Apr 20, 2009
Hello everyone!

My name is Christopher.
Newbie in photography, so please bear with my questions... but ill make sure, ill use the search option firsts before asking or creating new thread.
My work allows me to spent my vacation Singapore that's why i decided to join this Forum.
I'm currently offshore and my job is 5 weeks out in the open sea and 5 weeks vacation, i spent most of my vacation in Singapore because my fiance is working in Orchard parade hotel (feel free to ask me if want a discount) :)

I spent 1 week of my vacation in manila so sometimes i help fellow pinoy's if they want to buy stuff that are hard to find in Manila that can be bought in Singapore + cheaper.

Regards,
Chris

Hola amigo! Welcome to CS! ;)

get some mangoes back from MNL, i always like the mangoes from there.. :bsmilie:

Hola amigo! Welcome to CS! ;)

get some mangoes back from MNL, i always like the mangoes from there.. :bsmilie:

yes, i cant find descent mango in SG, also your banana's doesn't taste good as our bananas.

:)

hello kaibigan...
Hope you find your stay here fruitful. :thumbsup:

Welcome man. Hope to see some of your post here.

Any pictures to share with us?
Care to share your current set-up?

Hello everyone!

My name is Christopher.
Newbie in photography, so please bear with my questions... but ill make sure, ill use the search option firsts before asking or creating new thread.
My work allows me to spent my vacation Singapore that's why i decided to join this Forum.
I'm currently offshore and my job is 5 weeks out in the open sea and 5 weeks vacation, i spent most of my vacation in Singapore because my fiance is working in Orchard parade hotel (feel free to ask me if want a discount) :)

I spent 1 week of my vacation in manila so sometimes i help fellow pinoy's if they want to buy stuff that are hard to find in Manila that can be bought in Singapore + cheaper.

Regards,
Chris

welcome to CS and I love FTV in your coutry. :cool:

Hi Chris, there are some photographers from Manila also in this forum.

Welcome .. :)

Welcome to CS....

hope you'll have fun here...

Welcome to CS. Hope you can enjoy staying in SG. Take some good pictures and share with us here. :)

Heyy...

Thank you for the very warm welcome...
Actually a fellow Pinoy invite be to join this forum. (bertology)
I stay frequently in Singapore and resources like this forum is very helpful for me, specially to my hobby.

I'm very active in Manila based organization like this during my school days that's why i know the importance of this forum.

My current set-up is D80 + nikkor 18-200 VR 3.5/f + SB800
This is my all around set-up because i travel a lot, and i spent a lot of time out in the open sea due to my job.

Ill post some pictures soon...

Regards,
Chris

Welcome to Sin & CS..
Hope u take memorable pics here
that u can share w/ ur pals back in Manila :D

Welcome and enjoy ur stay.
i hv a lot nice filipina pare in my work :)

Heyy...

Thank you for the very warm welcome...
Actually a fellow Pinoy invite be to join this forum. (bertology)
I stay frequently in Singapore and resources like this forum is very helpful for me, specially to my hobby.

I'm very active in Manila based organization like this during my school days that's why i know the importance of this forum.

My current set-up is D80 + nikkor 18-200 VR 3.5/f + SB800
This is my all around set-up because i travel a lot, and i spent a lot of time out in the open sea due to my job.

Ill post some pictures soon...

Regards,
Chris

Cool! Fellow nikonion! =D

kabayan! newbie too... let's talk about the discount :bsmilie::bigeyes: kidding only..welcome to CS ;)

Mabuhay! welcome to CS... enjoy reading..

Status
Not open for further replies.