Newbie from France...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragtime

Oct 10, 2008
France
Hi there,

I just registered yesterday and now it is time to introduce myself. I am french and live in France (isn't that exotic ?). I am still a film guy and own no DSLR but a few nice copies of Minolta SLR bodies (9, 7, 7xi, 9000, 7000) and lenses. I am already a member of a Sony-Minolta forum in France (http://www.alphadxd.fr/index.php for those who speak french).

I hope to learn a lot from you guys and even if I do not post a lot (due to my average english) I'll be around.

A bientôt !

Hi welcome to ClubSNAP, I am a minolta/Sony user also, still have a Dynax 7 SLR with me. Though mostly use A700 now. Please visit the Sony/Minolta forum in CS.

Hello,

Is there any Nikon forum in French? Je comprends un petit petit peu français...

Merci...

Yes, most likely :dunno: but I am a Minolta addict. I will try to find one and let you know asap.

Bien sincèrement.

Merci beaucoup...

Je recherche d'un forum qui discute les beaux endroits pour prendre la photo en France.

(translation: I am looking for a forum which discuss about good places in france to take photo)

V.

Bonjour...That's about the only word I know in French. :)

Firstly a warm welcome to you.

Like you I am a Minolta user too. Having a Dynax 505, Dynax 7, a KM 5D, a KM 7D and the Sony A700 as well.

Hope to see some of your works here. ;)

Welcome

read more
shoot more
post more

bonjour et bienvenue a clubsnap!

t'habites ou en france? moi, j'ai ete etudiant a paris pendant 4 ans. c'etait a cette epoque-la que ma passion pour la photographie est nee.

Status
Not open for further replies.