Newbie first shots....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wolfgang

Hmm.. could it be something wrong with my C700?

Or is it my technique?

Or is there an actual way to manual focus the C700? (I believe it's totally auto focus right? (or am i wrong?)

Kindly advice. :)

can't really determine if your focus is on cos the pics are dim and small...

c700uz can manual focus, press and hold on the "ok" button to bring up the manual focus function. Or, go read the manual! :D

Originally posted by Tweek

can't really determine if your focus is on cos the pics are dim and small...

c700uz can manual focus, press and hold on the "ok" button to bring up the manual focus function. Or, go read the manual! :D

LOL... hehe.. yeah.. i guess i must have missed certain parts of it altogether. :)

P/S Tweeks. thanks for the quick reply regarding my PM. Wanted to reply via PM to but your mailbox is full. :)

LOL... hehe.. yeah.. i guess i must have missed certain parts of it altogether. :)

P/S Tweeks. thanks for the quick reply regarding my PM. Wanted to reply via PM to but your mailbox is full. :)

you're welcome. :D I just cleared my inbox liao, sorry for the jam.

you're welcome. :D I just cleared my inbox liao, sorry for the jam.

S'okay... erm.. quick question.. not sure if you know anythign abt this but here goes....

Do you know if GP Powerbank batteries can they be recharged after being used halfways?

Do i need to drain it first totally?

Or it is ok? Will it spoil the batts? Kindly advise.

Thank you. :)

S'okay... erm.. quick question.. not sure if you know anythign abt this but here goes....

Do you know if GP Powerbank batteries can they be recharged after being used halfways?

not too sure abou that, but NiMH supposed to have no memory effect, so theoretically you can charge them anytime you want. But I would advise against that lah...try to drain them first.

Really not too sure, don't take my words for it, someone else should be able to help you better here.

not too sure abou that, but NiMH supposed to have no memory effect, so theoretically you can charge them anytime you want. But I would advise against that lah...try to drain them first.

Really not too sure, don't take my words for it, someone else should be able to help you better here.

Hmm.. ok. Thanks. :)

Thank you. :)

If you charge a NiMH battery when there's still about half of it left, for long term charging, the battery will "die" faster. It's still best to charge it when it's finishing soon. Only if it's Li-on ( there's no Li-on AA battery though ), you can freely charge it anytime.

Also, try to do a full discharge and charge every month or after 20 or more charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.