Newbie: First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dlmullins39

I joined ClubSnap today and I am very happy to be a part of the club. I am looking forward to learning more about photography as I meet other members!

I have a Minolta Maxxum 310si camera and 2 lenses (35-70 & 80-110) as well as the additional flash (cannot remember model).

I love taking pictures and family and friends know I am never very far from the camera.

I am happy to be a part of ClubSnap and hope others will feel that I am worthy to be here.

I hope some of the members will introduce themselves to me so I can get to know you.

:vhappy:

dlmullins39

dlmullins39 said:
I joined ClubSnap today and I am very happy to be a part of the club. I am looking forward to learning more about photography as I meet other members!

I have a Minolta Maxxum 310si camera and 2 lenses (35-70 & 80-110) as well as the additional flash (cannot remember model).

I love taking pictures and family and friends know I am never very far from the camera.

I am happy to be a part of ClubSnap and hope others will feel that I am worthy to be here.

I hope some of the members will introduce themselves to me so I can get to know you.

:vhappy:

dlmullins39

Welcome to the community! Are you really in Indiana?

WElcome to Clubsnap

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Welcome to CLubsnap

WELCOME

If anybody bullies you, look for Larry, the resident evil... I mean resident bouncer, he'll take very good care of you.

Meanwhile enjoy!!!!! :cheergal:

welcome.......from The Essentials of Imaging............. ;)

Welcome to ClubSnap! :cheergal:

I'll be going over Indiana for studies in 4 months time. Hope to meet you there. :cheers:

Hi hi welcome here
me also a newbie.. just learning to how to take pic.. snap snap :cool:

landslot said:
Hi hi welcome here
me also a newbie.. just learning to how to take pic.. snap snap :cool:

Hi there,
welcome :cheergal: :cheergal:

Joe :vhappy:

Welcome ... :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.