Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Sentosa By Night

Picture%20067.jpg

Picture%20068cropped.jpg

Picture%20081cropped.jpg

Picture%20082cropped.jpg

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Thats all.. 12 pics that are... well, here for everyone to give their comments. :)

Thank you for your pointers in advance..... :)

nice scene composure for the photos. well done pal.

what camera u using?

Very nice shots! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like your sunset photos. Gives me a very calm and serene type of feelings. :)

Originally posted by icube
NEWBIE ALERT!!! :D

how u all take night scenes ah..?? i only noe how to use auto focus leh... manual all dunno .... can teach me..??:embrass:

hi, newbie here as well.. i think night scenes can be taken using a longer shutter speed.. eg 1sec, 4sec or up to your DCs max. :) but make sure you use tripod.

much better pics, wolfgang! Can see that there is a marked improvement in your compositional skills. And yes, your pics now do not suffer from the "softness" that I once mentioned. Great work, keep improving!

One thing tho, your total of 12 images chalked up 2+ mb! I checked that one of your 550 x 413 image is already 200+ kb! Try to use higher compression, ideally one pic should be about 70-80kb or so to reduce loading time. I'm on Singnet BB (256) and still had to wait for some time for all to load....:D

Originally posted by Tweek
much better pics, wolfgang! Can see that there is a marked improvement in your compositional skills. And yes, your pics now do not suffer from the "softness" that I once mentioned. Great work, keep improving!

One thing tho, your total of 12 images chalked up 2+ mb! I checked that one of your 550 x 413 image is already 200+ kb! Try to use higher compression, ideally one pic should be about 70-80kb or so to reduce loading time. I'm on Singnet BB (256) and still had to wait for some time for all to load....:D

Higher compression.. erm, how would one go about that?

Kindly advise. :)

captured great colours in the sun set! howd u do it? hehe

Originally posted by punscum
captured great colours in the sun set! howd u do it? hehe

Thank you for your kind comments....

as for how i did it.. erm, well, i experimented with the settings alot, over exposing and under exposing and seeing what kind of an effect it would get me.

And of course, all the helpful pointers that all the "seniors" in here helped alot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.