Newbie.. Can comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heroneo99

May 12, 2005
Tampinesss
HI all, am very new still, a DSLR and a Kit lens, please comment on some of my works below:

21572571_4df47e7c1b.jpg

21572578_491a21493e.jpg

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Nice shot of the plane. The sky was really blue yesterday.

clicknick said:
Nice shot of the plane. The sky was really blue yesterday.

Hee. thanks, the situation there was like suddenly "ZOOmm..." here "zoom.." there and i was like quickly takin here n there.. haa.

Heres another 2, the helicopter was a waste.. i could have got it in the middle but i was 3 secs late.. :angry:

21572606_e33a3713d0.jpg

21572604_500f35b577.jpg

please correct my colors, composition , WB , etc
I taken them in P mode.

Thanks !

i tink the colours are more or less there...

buten in such siituations....perhaps u could try shooting in portrait orientation so tt can include the whole building and the plane above it? instead of having dark buildings on both sides...

anothe way might be to shoot v v closeup...juz the subject......

imho, the buildings can either be v good additions as landscapes and then the aeroplanes as additions... or serve as distractions to the main subject(plane) in ya shots

juz my 2 cts worth..

cheers...

Witness said:
i tink the colours are more or less there...

buten in such siituations....perhaps u could try shooting in portrait orientation so tt can include the whole building and the plane above it? instead of having dark buildings on both sides...

cheers...

Thanks :) really appreciate your advice, I cropped 2 of the pics to portrait (not sure if it is what you have in mind) and i thought it looked better. :)

Thanks!

22364453_270ecd2999.jpg

22365746_3ce3af47a0.jpg

yeah in terms of perspectives i would say tt this appeals more to me...

dunno about the rest though

cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.