Newbie behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can easily post their fotos in the respective galleries and get feedback too if they are really that keen to improve.

btw, its a long long school holiday!

that's exactly what i'm talking about, what's so difficult about that? :confused: not like i never suggest what they can do if they want to contribute to the subforum.

should i go even stricter? so far this is the only case i found that's blatantly inappropriate with respect to the subforum guidelines.

U are getting the same effect when i started to do critique at the model section... somehow, we should interview DP, since i see his back full of stab scars...

That aside, i think sometimes these newbies should learn to follow instructions than to set instructions and ask others to adhere to their demands, like we are at their bidding.

I'm sure by now, u will have a few PMs telling you to cool down, and they support u etc... end of the day, if we dun do a thing to stop this increasing trend, nobody would...

To newbies... not that we wanna bully u... but look at the things u posting... try to view it from our perspective... just follow the rules ok?

that's exactly what i'm talking about, what's so difficult about that? :confused: not like i never suggest what they can do if that want to contribute to the subforum.

should i go even stricter? so far this is the only case i found that's blatantly inappropriate with respect to the subforum guidelines.

remember the other day, i shot the guy who post pics machiam snapshots, and he left? same lor.. just shoot... they wanna go, nothing we can do... i still waiting for that guy to come back & look down on me wor...

thanks DCA for your understanding too. don't worry i'm quite cool (it's below 10 degrees here in Tokyo)

i don't see the need to close/delete/move thread all the time, in fact this is the first one on which i exercise the judgement to close it and move it. if i want to go stricter probably half of Critique Corner threads will be moved or deleted.

i just find it difficult to accept the above mentioned online behaviour, what's more inside an apparently difficult to abuse APAD section.

Kids not happy? Simple - go somewhere else.

Scared post their photos kena criticise and can't take criticisms (what's going on with kids these days huh)? Don't shoot or dun post at all.

Photography's a hobby enjoyed by all, but to post a photo and asking for encouragement over criticism simply means taking the sweet and taking a longer path to learn (or not to learn at all). Ultimately, everyone praises it like they are some Leonardo Da Vinci. The day 1 person simply shoots it down, they'll probably leap off buildings.

I'm sure great artists received more than their fair share of harsh and biased criticisms during their heyday. The 'criticisms' that new photographers receive are probably just a gnat's hair in comparison.

Seems that ppl these days just want to take the sweet and none wants the bitter pill.

as things are explained and cleared up, will close the thread. hopefully we do not see similar irresponsible postings ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.