Newbie attempt again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
300727391_8b7d0408dc_o.jpg

Definitely magazine ad level :thumbsup::thumbsup:
The toning is outstanding ;)

304872344_ee9aebb8e0_o.jpg

Finally have time to do another one, enjoy!

ever since i can remember i've been poppin' my colla, poppin' poppin' my colla...

as for the pic, i love the light on her left eye is, but for some reason she just looks unnatural. i don't knwo what it is. did you do a lot of dodging and burning on this?

by the way, i really do think that her right hand is the same distance from the camera as her face is, at least, closer to her face than her shoulder is, but her right hand is still really out of focus, possibly even more so than her shoulder. too much blurring in PS?

ever since i can remember i've been poppin' my colla, poppin' poppin' my colla...

as for the pic, i love the light on her left eye is, but for some reason she just looks unnatural. i don't knwo what it is. did you do a lot of dodging and burning on this?

by the way, i really do think that her right hand is the same distance from the camera as her face is, at least, closer to her face than her shoulder is, but her right hand is still really out of focus, possibly even more so than her shoulder. too much blurring in PS?

:think: ...If I'm drink colla, I will definitely pop...:confused:

It's due to the depth of field, I didn't dodge and burn, and no extra blurring, I used Tamron 90mm f/2.8...that's why, and the effect is that only a spot is in focus usually when it's rather close.

304872344_ee9aebb8e0_o.jpg

beautiful! :thumbsup:

haha.. I guess nobody cared more than looking at babes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.