Newbie attempt again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
299355570_e1390f89cb.jpg

299355517_7c131c6978.jpg

Two more to share...:)

The first one is all good ! Kudos !!!!:thumbsup:

The two others are also great angles. The only thing is the expression of the model. Not flattering. But it is not due to your photographic skills. Just the glimpse not right.

C'est tout bon sinon !

The first one is all good ! Kudos !!!!:thumbsup:

The two others are also great angles. The only thing is the expression of the model. Not flattering. But it is not due to your photographic skills. Just the glimpse not right.

C'est tout bon sinon !

Thanks for you kind appreciation!!!

lol...Others told me her expression was not right, too, and said exactly the same thing as you...:p

Sorry, Malgosia...you must be tired, man...:embrass:

299355517_7c131c6978.jpg

I like the gritty effect u did to this shot.. suits the expression:)

Another photo...;)

300727391_8b7d0408dc_o.jpg

Wow :bigeyes: This one is damn good. One great shot for your portfolio.

#1 is good too. Can't be a newbie right. Great PP.

I hate to say that I'm a newbie...darn new...lol, as I can't always tell ppl that I'm new...or else I'll stay that way.

Anyways...thanks a lot, man. I really appreciate your support.

;)

I hate to say that I'm a newbie...darn new...lol, as I can't always tell ppl that I'm new...or else I'll stay that way.

Anyways...thanks a lot, man. I really appreciate your support.

;)

Looking at your last photo, you don't have to use the word newbie anymore. The two doesn't match and hence, no point using the word.

Looking at your last photo, you don't have to use the word newbie anymore. The two doesn't match and hence, no point using the word.

:bigeyes: ...:sweatsm:

I'll try to be humble, though.

Thanks!!

Wow :bigeyes: This one is damn good. One great shot for your portfolio.

#1 is good too. Can't be a newbie right. Great PP.

u two all promoted liao:p

u two all promoted liao:p

Sigh...other than photography level, there's also the Photoshop or post processing factor...as it's so essential for digital photography...:embrass:

Sigh...other than photography level, there's also the Photoshop or post processing factor...as it's so essential for digital photography...:embrass:

time is on your side, no rush.. enjoy the journey, and destiny will come:)

That's right. 1 important thing I've learnt - don't rush. Look at the photos, take your time to PP it. I've started with posting 10, then 5, then 3 and now 1. Nice to "see" you again modelinn.

Wah...SHIFU...:sweat:

That's right. 1 important thing I've learnt - don't rush. Look at the photos, take your time to PP it. I've started with posting 10, then 5, then 3 and now 1. Nice to "see" you again modelinn.

I see...you become so pro, and one shot one kill, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.