Newbie ask questions on outings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiling

Mar 2, 2007
Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.

1) I see that there are many ongoing outings here. Can anyone join in or do we need to join some club?? Does registration in Clubsnap considered or do we need to do further registation?

2) Most outings are free??

3) Any camera is ok even if i dont own a SLR?

Thsk.

Dun bother with those equipment wankers, just join and enjoy photography :thumbsup:

:cool:

1) A regular outing should be free.
2) Yes.
3) Yes.

I think most of the gathering posted here are free to join, unless specified. :)

Those posted in model/workshop forum are not free.

Don't think without SLR be an issue, just that there are chances to catch the "Buy Buy Buy" virus to buy better equipment/camera. :confused:

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.

1) I see that there are many ongoing outings here. Can anyone join in or do we need to join some club?? Does registration in Clubsnap considered or do we need to do further registation?

2) Most outings are free??

3) Any camera is ok even if i dont own a SLR?

Thsk.

1) Any ppl can join the outings here..as long he/she is a member or frens of CSers..must have a good passion for photography..has no other ill-intention.

2) Most outings are free..even if it may cost some money, it is usually split among the group..except for those organised models shoot.

3) Any camera is ok..including camera phones..:)

Hi welcome to CS :)

Guess by now your questions has been answered.

Do check out the AG outings, they are organized regularly. I attended few of them n enjoyed them.

Check out this link to see what you can find at AG outings.

this one is free one...http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=259084

on and off people will just gather to take photos togather because all share the same hobby...

If need to pay, they will state so...
Just enjoy urself, doesnt matter u are newbie or wat camera u are holding....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.