Newbee speedlight question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also dont read the priceguides often other then reference for street pricing...one of the good points of having friends who work in the distribution line. Can simply buy direct.

I am not just referring to the price guides. I am also referring to the TS's questions that point to the fact he/she didn't even bother to read up on his own camera manual or the abundance of info already available on the net on SB600, SB800, SB900 and Nissin Di866. Just look at the questions he/she is asking. :bigeyes:

I am not just referring to the price guides. I am also referring to the TS's questions that point to the fact he/she didn't even bother to read up on his own camera manual or the abundance of info already available on the net on SB600, SB800, SB900 and Nissin Di866. Just look at the questions he/she is asking. :bigeyes:
agree with you, from all posts by TS, it simply spell..... just give me the answer I want.

thanks man i will take that advise...
whats the cheapest retails price now for sb600? anyone bought lately?
i know theres price thread so people dont point me there... just wanna know if someone bought recently if yes for how much?

Challenger funan 299 member say driving another 2 dollars off. Use credit card same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.