Newbee Reporting In.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramblie

May 24, 2009
Sandakan
Hi guys!

Just heard about this site and decide to joint in. Hope I can gain more knowledge here.

Best Regardsv;)

hi, welcome to cs...:)

Thanks sir! BTW, I own D70s (previuosly F75), which is serve me almost a year and still doing good till now. But, in my mind I want to upgrade. In the same time I also want to get a dry box or xSLR back pack...which one I should choose?

Thanks sir! BTW, I own D70s (previuosly F75), which is serve me almost a year and still doing good till now. But, in my mind I want to upgrade. In the same time I also want to get a dry box or xSLR back pack...which one I should choose?

both...u gonna need them. :)

:)Hi.... Welcome.....

Hi!!! Welcome to CS!!! :D

hi

welcome to the club.

do use the search function to get answers that might have been asked b4. likely the question in ur head has been asked b4. so to reduce the amt of embarrassment, do use the search function

Cheers Mate
shaz

Welcome ramblie,

make your own research after reading up more on the various models avail on the market now. :)

Welcome to CS:thumbsup:
try to read more tread in CS then u will know more:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.