Newbe but oldie!!

andsall

Mar 13, 2010
Lexington, KY
I am NEW to this club but have been in photography since 1955. I guess at one time I have owned just about any camera you can think of from 16mm to 2 1/4 x 3 1/4........ Wish I had all the money I have squandered........;)

I now own in the film catagory: Nikon N90s with BM-10, SunPak PZ4000zoom flash, SunPak 622 pro system with four heads.

In the DSLR digitals: Nikon D70s, 18-70mm, 28-80mm, 70-300mmVR (all Nikors), 80-400mm (Tokina), Kenko 1.4x TelePlus Pro300 extender and a Nikon SB-800

In the PS digitals: Olympus C-3030, Panasonic DMC-TZ1, Nikon P90

I am looking forward to hooking up with you members and talking shop!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to CS:)

The title caught my eye and so I will ask: Actually how old are you since you are an "oldie"?

Forgot also to mention : Welcome !

Last edited:
I am NEW to this club but have been in photography since 1955. I guess at one time I have owned just about any camera you can think of from 16mm to 2 1/4 x 3 1/4........ Wish I had all the money I have squandered........;)

I now own in the film catagory: Nikon N90s with BM-10, SunPak PZ4000zoom flash, SunPak 622 pro system with four heads.

In the DSLR digitals: Nikon D70s, 18-70mm, 28-80mm, 70-300mmVR (all Nikors), 80-400mm (Tokina), Kenko 1.4x TelePlus Pro300 extender and a Nikon SB-800

In the PS digitals: Olympus C-3030, Panasonic DMC-TZ1, Nikon P90

I am looking forward to hooking up with you members and talking shop!!!!
hi welcome to clubsnap, just wondering, N90s is the name use in US, in SG is call F90X, so are you base in US?

Welcome to CS~!
Err, must call u uncle :bsmilie:

In US is N90s but is the same as the F90X and it IS for sale with the mb-10 grip

Nonetheless, be it Uncle or Grandpa,

He is our senior and definitely ought to be revered, as his eyes has probably seen more wonderful images than all of us combined? (Maybe too bold a statement there! but his experience ought to count for something!)

Welcome to our little club and hope you will share your works :)

Cheers!

Hi senior hope you can write articles and share your experience!

Welcome to CS.. maybe can share ur experience of evolution from film to digital.
From the disbelief to embrace, haha..