New Zealand wants Singaporeans as foreign talent! Would you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only reason why i would want to go is for the cheap and fresh steaks as well as lots of places to do landscape photos :)
of course ALL BLACKS too!

Imagine fliming your own "Lord of the Rings" and visiting Middle Earth every weekend! :gbounce:

Well.... New Zealand is a good place to stay and work.... I have an Aunt living there for the pass 30+years.

If you think you are a 'Talent'.... feel free to try your luck. Me.... am no talent.....

There's the misconception about 'talent.'

Talent in relation to a country's migration policies is dependant on the skill sets they're looking for. You don't need a PHD or MSC to be qualified. Just take a look at what skills they need and if you fit the description, just apply.

Well.... New Zealand is a good place to stay and work.... I have an Aunt living there for the pass 30+years.

If you think you are a 'Talent'.... feel free to try your luck. Me.... am no talent.....

And I can order my coffee or meal in English... hahaha... I presume car ownership is cheap too right and I can get a freehold and a piece of land I truly own?

only reason why i would want to go is for the cheap and fresh steaks as well as lots of places to do landscape photos :)
of course ALL BLACKS too!

Of course yes! NZ is a very beautiful country. :lovegrin:

Nice scenery, very useful for camera

Well, for some relevance, anyone has comments on the photography/related industry over there?

There's the misconception about 'talent.'

Talent in relation to a country's migration policies is dependant on the skill sets they're looking for. You don't need a PHD or MSC to be qualified. Just take a look at what skills they need and if you fit the description, just apply.

Aah.... much like how S'pore need 'Talent' on construction works, cleaner, service personal.... but local label such workers as low grade and look down on them.

Mmm.... no, I rather stay. NZ Govt might be seeking "Foreign Talent", much like S'pore Govt.... but likely, the locals in NZ felt about the same as some S'porean on foreign 'Stealing' their jobs.... :sweat:

Aah.... much like how S'pore need 'Talent' on construction works, cleaner, service personal.... but local label such workers as low grade and look down on them.

Mmm.... no, I rather stay. NZ Govt might be seeking "Foreign Talent", much like S'pore Govt.... but likely, the locals in NZ felt about the same as some S'porean on foreign 'Stealing' their jobs.... :sweat:

But but... I can imagine myself sitting around on the grass plains of middle-earth, instead of grass patch beside MRT or Orchard rd...very different lor...lol:bsmilie:

But but... I can imagine myself sitting around on the grass plains of middle-earth, instead of grass patch beside MRT or Orchard rd...very different lor...lol:bsmilie:

Much like the old saying - The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side :bsmilie:

Here I have everything..... My Family, my own House, a mindnumbing F***-up job, my friends. While all this ain't much.... its still more worthwhile here then start all over again in a total foreign land more or less on my own.

Well, a pradoxical proposition:

A rightful first class treated as a second class or a second class treated as first class.

Status
Not open for further replies.