:: New Zealand ~ Northland Part 2 ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
Finally done processing my NZ photos... The entire series is here... Selected some for sharing in this thread...

There were many times when I was in NZ that I felt that God created New Zealand in Velvia colors... What do you think?

C&C most welcomed... ;)

1) Ahipara (Tasman Sea)
55361244.jpg

2) Ahipara Bay Motel
55361225.jpg

3) Side Mirror View
55361272.jpg

4) Cape Reinga (Northern-Most point of New Zealand)
55387445.jpg

5) Cape Reinga Lighthouse (perspective distorted due to WA lens)
55387454.jpg

6) 90 Mile Beach (my rented workhorse)
55391639.jpg

7) Mangonui
55392913.jpg

8) Paihia
55394537.jpg

9) Paihia (Parasailing)
55394547.jpg

10) Paihia (Parasailing)
55394555.jpg

11) Whangerei Falls
55413241.jpg

12) Cape Reinga Sand-dune
55387327.jpg

Jia Wang, excellent photos of NZ. Rekindled my desire to go back to NZ again - I was there in 2003. Thought it was quite courageous of you to drive the 2WD on the 90-mile beach - my rented 2WD got bogged in the wetlands in Catlins and it was turning dark at that time, luckily some whitebaiting folks towed us out. Thought some of the sunset photos are underexposed in the foreground, maybe ND filters may help. Excellent series and portfolio. :)

u made new zealand look really beautiful...:)

a very nice series! you brought your camera up while parasailing?! haha dangerous leh!

Very nice NZ pics! Too bad i wasnt into photog when I was there in 2003!
I like the side mirror one! Great perspective!

Amazed at your para gliding shot! So daring ah u!

These are wonderful colour and wonderful photos. Great eye you have got there. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Your pics make me wan to go there manz. Nice series. Parasailing looks fun.. played once when yrs back but with an instructor with me. Memories pouring back :thumbsup:

Brilliant series ...... :thumbsup:

U very brave of u to bring your camera up the parasail

really beautiful colours!

clicko said:
Jia Wang, excellent photos of NZ. Rekindled my desire to go back to NZ again - I was there in 2003. Thought it was quite courageous of you to drive the 2WD on the 90-mile beach - my rented 2WD got bogged in the wetlands in Catlins and it was turning dark at that time, luckily some whitebaiting folks towed us out. Thought some of the sunset photos are underexposed in the foreground, maybe ND filters may help. Excellent series and portfolio. :)

Oh yah... on hindsight, I thought it was quite risky too... The tide was coming up just 10 mins after I reached the beach... I panicked a little when the tide touched the car tyres... Quickly drove back onto dry hard road again... Quite a thrill, really... LOL... :bsmilie:

filofari said:
a very nice series! you brought your camera up while parasailing?! haha dangerous leh!

exhibitj said:
Very nice NZ pics! Too bad i wasnt into photog when I was there in 2003!
I like the side mirror one! Great perspective!

Amazed at your para gliding shot! So daring ah u!

jeff3tan said:
Brilliant series ......

U very brave of u to bring your camera up the parasail

I only brought my tiny IXUS 55 up... oso didn't want to spend extra money for the crew to take photos of me... I strapped my little camera pouch onto the life-jacket... once I lifted off frm the boat, I began to snap pics like mad... took video too... hahah... :bsmilie:

great colors.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: u might want to add watermark/signatures.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.