New Year's Day Fashion Shoot with Serene Heng

Prince Photogenic

Dec 11, 2010
Hello everyone,

I'm back on Clubsnap after a hiatus (One of the things I noticed is that DD123 has been appointed moderator. Congrats!). These are some of the photos taken on 1 Jan 2013. The location is Tampines Eco Green.

DSC064651.jpg

DSC06463.jpg

Regards,
Bryan

Last edited:
Oh the CS Gallery Guideline said to resize the photo to the maximum of 750px on the longest side.

If you click on it, it should bring you to the gallery where you can see the enlarged photo at the bottom. How do you guys make your pics so big?

pics too small. cant see Serene's pics even after clicking it?

Last edited:
click on image link icon at the end of "Linked Thumbnail"

it will open up a series of link code,

copy the whole line of "Linked Image" and paste into your post will do.

Thanks, Uncle Catchlights. I copied the thumbnail URL instead of the image URL..

click on image link icon at the end of "Linked Thumbnail"

it will open up a series of link code,

copy the whole line of "Linked Image" and paste into your post will do.

Your whitebalance is off... Many pics are yellowish, making it look like she has jaundice. Also, some shots are overexposed.

Your whitebalance is off... Many pics are yellowish, making it look like she has jaundice. Also, some shots are overexposed.

Oops.. I think i over-saturated the pics. Just you wait, Rashkae, I'll be back. :)

DSC06493.jpg

I know many of you will say this pic makes it look like she has leaves and branches growing from her back , but it's really deliberate. I thought it looks like wings.. haha

hello, a bit of fill flash will help so we can see her face better :)

DSC06493.jpg

I know many of you will say this pic makes it look like she has leaves and branches growing from her back , but it's really deliberate. I thought it looks like wings.. haha

yea.

insect wings? :bsmilie:

use a less messy background next time

r0n1n said:
hello, a bit of fill flash will help so we can see her face better :)

Hey r0n1n,

Thanks, for the suggestion. I'll bear in mind and try that the next time.

kei1309 said:
yea.

insect wings? :bsmilie:

use a less messy background next time

Thanks, Kei :)

It's supposed to be butterfly wings. =P