2. Serve people more.
3. Be my best in all I do.
4. Eat healthy food.
5. Learn to be more compassionate and humble
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
:dunno: if I can make it......

1) To be healthy always.
2) Stop procrastinating.
3) To take better photographs (i.e more keepers :bsmilie: ) and explore new frontiers in photography.
4) Find a girlfriend. :embrass:

just a slight revision of what i posted some time back...

1. stay single. love my bike. don't get tempted to start any relation with anyone.

2. regimenting my life; sticking to my military-inspired timetable. sounds somewhat crazy, but it's good to be able to manage things efficiently. reveille tomorrow at 0800 hrs. will sleep at 2200 and reveille at 0500 during the weekdays.

3. proper budgetting. easy to say, hard to do. but if i don't start, i'll never start!

4. take good care of my platoon and lead them successfully for a one-year tour of duty. oops, i mean, take good care of my form class, and bring them successfully in our own ways through the 2005 academic year...

5. stop at every red traffic light, be a better and safer cyclist. parents are always on the lookout! :D

and yes. better photos in the year that will make me cringe when i look back at the faux-artistic stuff i churned out so long ago.

- Complete my professional exams.
- Be more patient.
- Stop smoking.

Dear all CSers especially Lumixers,

Over the year I have enjoyed chatting with you in CS forum. I have seen many wonderful pics taken by you with great camera. Through you, I have learnt much on photography. Your wonderful pics and ideas have shown me the better way to take good pics.

So please keep it up and share more with me.

Thank you.

:cheers:

Sion said:
Yes. Any girl who sees the way you sit on top of the loved bike will get seriously jealous.

too bad then. :D

i prefer a bike that would go offroad with me, exploring places, most girls don't though.

1024 x 768 teeheehee

wow... we share similar resolutions...

sehsuan said:
just a slight revision of what i posted some time back...

1. stay single. love my bike. don't get tempted to start any relation with anyone. plan to find myself first, before i find a boyfriend... =)

2. regimenting my life; sticking to my military-inspired timetable. sounds somewhat crazy, but it's good to be able to manage things efficiently. reveille tomorrow at 0800 hrs. will sleep at 2200 and reveille at 0500 during the weekdays. yup! i need to be more organised and disciplined... make a timetable and KEEP to it!

3. proper budgetting. easy to say, hard to do. but if i don't start, i'll never start! ditto! need to be more organised and disciplined!

4. take good care of my platoon and lead them successfully for a one-year tour of duty. oops, i mean, take good care of my form class, and bring them successfully in our own ways through the 2005 academic year... similar! but first, i need to find a school (hopefully a JC) that will take me in... and i hope to be a good teacher, role model and educator...

5. stop at every red traffic light, be a better and safer cyclist. parents are always on the lookout! :D erm... i don't drive, don't ride and don't cycle... so... i want to cross road more safely?? hahaha... but yeah, traffic safety...

and yes. better photos in the year that will make me cringe when i look back at the faux-artistic stuff i churned out so long ago.

oh.. i also want to be a better person, be more responsible and disciplined, less like a bull in a china shop, make more informed decisions and be more forgiving.

that's all, i think, for now.

1. Stop gambling
2. Save money on 70-200 2.8 VR (works hand-in-hand with (1).
3. Stop smoking

Madmax said:
1. Stop gambling
2. Save money on 70-200 2.8 VR (works hand-in-hand with (1).
3. Stop smoking
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Go for it man! Set tough and worthy goals for yourself to achieve. Never day die.

1) Find a new Job with better pay and better working conditions.
2) Find a wife... and many girlfriends.
3) Improve my photography skill.
4) Lastly.... to accomplished those outstanding resolutions set in 2004.

hopefully i can earn more $, hopefully equipment prices will drop drastically and hopefully my feets are getting better...

all in all... 2005 resolution.

be healthy

having something that i want. (nt a camera...)

a new and properous year ahead, and a wonderful time in CS, and also hopefully i can win some 4D and toto, and last but nt least... a driving lisence... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.