New Vietnamese Photo Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
I would like to introduce a new upcoming Vietnamese based photo forum to you guys.

Its located here http://photo.com.vn/

Registration is in English but threads are in a mix of both English and Vietnamese

The images are very Vietnam based of course and shows a very high level of technical competency as well as personal passions of vietnamese photographers and visiting photographers to Vietnam

I find it a really great place to find out about what photo opportunities are available in Vietnam, get to know photographers based in Vietnam as well as travel and shooting information in the country.

Enjoy!

hey Moderators......... if this is the wrong place to place this thread, please re-direct it to somewhere more appropriate and if possible make it a Sticky..... thanks!
ed

Originator of this Vietnamese website is a lawyer based in Hanoi Mr Pham Thanh Long . Crossing Bridges v3.0 2006 is likely headed towards Vietnam next year for its 3rd edition!!!

ed

Thanks for the contact Ed - great for a new enthusiast like me. A great inspiration :):thumbsup:

i registered in there and asked a few questions any visiting photographer to Vietnam will naturally ask.... hope that their members can help with useful replies

Status
Not open for further replies.