New Urban Male 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
Hi,

There is an event called New Urban Male 2005 held at plaza singapura from 10 to 13 Nov at 6pm to 8pm. It is open to public and photography is allowed. The stage is normal an I horizontal one but the lighting is not that good for your info. If anyone is free, can drop by and take photos.Thanks.

300n

More pple will be interested if it's New Urban FEmale 2005 ... ;p

Thank you for the information.....

good... will pop by if got time after work.... thanks for your info...

how the response for the show? good ..bad?

eow said:
how the response for the show? good ..bad?

Gd morn eow,

Seems like today there is sth for us to shoot again. Like that how to have a good rest ??
U still hv tons of unprocessed pics right ?? :bsmilie:

ken111111 said:
More pple will be interested if it's New Urban FEmale 2005 ... ;p

Should hv changed the thread title to that, then can attract more photogs down. But all will be surprised when they go down is New Urban Male 2005. :bsmilie:

Good morning bro
ahem..cough ..cough -_-'
this hobby is very addicting and the worst ever since got the dslr with the huge filesize
my harddisk is filling up very fast....got to upgrade soon haiz

eow said:
Good morning bro
ahem..cough ..cough -_-'
this hobby is very addicting and the worst ever since got the dslr with the huge filesize

Hmmm...thinking of winning a PC with BIG harddrive next? :bsmilie:

eow said:
Good morning bro
ahem..cough ..cough -_-'

With this rate you are taking pictures, my advice is buy the biggest harddrive u can afford.:bsmilie:

Lately i seldom shoot at full resolution on my km5d..unless for good reason
cos i couldn't discern the pic quality take at extra fine and fine setting
save on harddisk space too
got to save money for raining day after spending much on this hobby ..upgrading of pc is probably the last thing i'll do for this yr

eow said:
Lately i seldom shoot at full resolution on my km5d..unless for good reason
cos i couldn't discern the pic quality take at extra fine and fine setting
save on harddisk space too
got to save money for raining day after spending much on this hobby ..upgrading of pc is probably the last thing i'll do for this yr

U can always burn your pictures onto a DVD or CDROM. That will save you a lots of harddisk space. So later u going for this "New Urban Male 2005" shoot ?? :bsmilie:

obewan said:
U can always burn your pictures onto a DVD or CDROM. That will save you a lots of harddisk space. So later u going for this "New Urban Male 2005" shoot ?? :bsmilie:
no dvd burner yet
will include it in my to buy list...haha
going back to the office now .. along with my camera
probably will take some streetshot after that
not sure will go for the show...wait end up like another givenchy fashion show nightmare:bsmilie:

300N said:
Hi,

There is an event called New Urban Male 2005 held at plaza singapura from 10 to 13 Nov at 6pm to 8pm. It is open to public and photography is allowed. The stage is normal an I horizontal one but the lighting is not that good for your info. If anyone is free, can drop by and take photos.Thanks.

300n
I will be there to test my new lens...anyone coming?

300N said:
John,

I am going tomorrow for the finals at 6pm for your info. Are you coming?

300n
No, can't make it for that timing.

The competition has finally come to and end. The winner, 1st runner up and 2nd runner up have been announced. They have waited for this day to come and their effort in todays competition has proved to them they are the best. We wish them all the best in the future.

300n

There were hardly any photographers at the event ...... turnout would definitely be better if it were an Urban Female event .....:cry:

Zenten said:
There were hardly any photographers at the event ...... turnout would definitely be better if it were an Urban Female event .....:cry:

I think this is the main reason for not going there to take photos.

300n

Status
Not open for further replies.